Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Incarnadine ,
Nice Pyslocke! I'm Drool it's so cool.

I was at the Tampa comic show because Chris Claremont & Joe Rubinstein were going to be there. I'd been hoping Joe would have some cards there because I liked his WOM work but have never been able to get one. I was thrilled to get this card from him and also enjoyed chatting with him. He was saying he is starting to do some watercolour work and the sports one he had on displayed looked good even if I did not know the people. Plus he had a great one of Stan Lee. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of that.
Sue Storm by Joe Rubinstein

I also got them to sign an extra Wolverine insert that I had plus the tradepaper back I had of the first Wolverine mini-series that they both worked on.
Here's the signed card.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Pulled this afternoon from my Dexter box:

Smiley Bloodslide by Jason Carrier.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Awesome AJJ Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
nice sketch cards everybody

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here are my latest 4 favourite sketch cards

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
My new baby arrived today from NAR. This is one card, front and back.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
add 2 more to my faves:

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My new favorite by Rhiannon Owens

Ashlotte from Soul Calibur 4

This is second now

Scheherazade from Soul Calibur 4

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Beautiful cards on this page, the quality of the artwork on each is simply amazing.

Thought I would add a couple I received recently. Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Beautiful cards on this page, the quality of the artwork on each is simply amazing.

EXACTLY

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
For 3 more of my favourite sketch cards please refer to the current NSU (August/September 2009), page 16 !!

Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know it's somewhat morbid, but I LOVE my new Dexter Sketch card by Brian Kong

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Pulled this afternoon from my Dexter box:

Smiley Bloodslide by Jason Carrier.

NICE Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
Love those cards from Ms. Owens. Just fantastic and I don't know anything about the game.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jane. I like your card,great scene in the show.
As much as I like character sketches I do like the fact there are "episode" sketches in the Dexter set.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comicbookfan:
Chuck,
Love those cards from Ms. Owens. Just fantastic and I don't know anything about the game.

Thanks...she was kind enough to do the set of characters for me...so far she has completed 15/34...here are the other 13

Angol Fear

Starkiller

Taki

Voldo

Maxi

Zasalamel

Yun-Seong

Tira

Rock

Ivy

Darth Vader

Amy

Shura

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck Bartowski,

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got a couple of Indy commissions from Jason Potratz and Jack Hai...

Not in hand yet, but all I can say is WOW!!! Amazing work!!! I truly couldn't be happier Smile

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's my latest sketch card a Andy Price 3 case incentive

got this nice sketch card from that very nice man Ed Webb from sc-fi cards cheers ed

millhouse

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Lovin the sketches...

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not necessarily my favourite sketch card but this will be the latest addition to my Ray Harryhausen collection, this time the work of Robert Hack. Yesterday, I received this scan of a commission he has produced for me using a Harryhausen blank I provided. I couldn't wait for it to arrive before posting an image because I was just so amazed at what he came up with. See for yourselves:

See below for revised scan

The scene is from The Golden Voyage of Sinbad and, to the best of my knowledge, was not used on any of the other cards in the original set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevin F,

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post