clone wars
[URL= ].[/URL]

August 18, 2008, 03:54 PM
john the hat
and another
[URL= ]

August 19, 2008, 02:05 PM
AJJ

Dexter by UK artist Sarah Lyons. The blood splatter looks really good in person. Big Grin

The darker top is from my camera not the card.

August 23, 2008, 08:28 AM
AJJ
My latest Jay and Silent Bob card by Jim Kyle:

August 23, 2008, 09:21 AM
Sidewinder
Great Dexter sketch there AJJSmile

I recently just got into this show and would love a card set produced at some stage.
August 31, 2008, 10:39 AM
HIM

August 31, 2008, 12:49 PM
AJJ
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Great Dexter sketch there AJJSmile

I recently just got into this show and would love a card set produced at some stage.

Thanks Sidewinder, I found it by accident I was typing random searches into the Ebay search engine and it popped up. Smile
I'd love to see a set produced too.

Great looking Heroes collection HIM.

August 31, 2008, 03:49 PM
Beav
These are two cards I got off ebay from Thanh Bui (manostl247). He sells for a great price and has great service.

August 31, 2008, 10:41 PM
spidergoblin
Very nice sketches there Beav Thumb Up

And AJJ love the Dexter sketch Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
September 01, 2008, 04:23 AM
justm
Nice Heroes sketches HIM!

AJJ & Beav, loved those by your respective artists so ordered some of my own - well, actually for my wife - for Christmas.

Here's 2 that I recently purchased from a British artist called Rachael Harper.

Dr Janet Fraiser

Teal'c

September 04, 2008, 01:06 PM
SoCal
I just picked this up at the SDCC in July in person from Tom Hodges. Maybe not my all time favorite but it's right up there!

September 18, 2008, 10:20 AM
AJJ
some more Jay and Bob goodness.

By robomonkey147 over on Scoundrel

September 18, 2008, 02:00 PM
sittin9duck
Nice Jay and Bob sketch. I got this Doctor Who and Cyberman today by the same artist Darren Chandler aka robomonkey147 of the scoundrel site.

September 18, 2008, 02:06 PM
AJJ
Thanks.

Great Doctor sketch.

September 26, 2008, 11:14 PM
Batman
Just picked up this Batman Archive sketch off that auction site, I had to have it the moment I saw it -

Let's have some fun - I will send a free Batman Archives base set, along with the retro insert set, to the first person who can tell me why this sketch is so cool!

September 26, 2008, 11:49 PM
tangent
Batman - My guess is that the emblem is a different period than the cowl. Yellow background is movie (and maybe early?)
September 27, 2008, 09:14 AM
WandringRebel
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Nice Heroes sketches HIM!

AJJ & Beav, loved those by your respective artists so ordered some of my own - well, actually for my wife - for Christmas.

Here's 2 that I recently purchased from a British artist called Rachael Harper.

Dr Janet Fraiser

Teal'c

Those are some great sketches. I really like the Teal'c.

Laura

September 27, 2008, 09:54 AM
NIK
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Just picked up this Batman Archive sketch off that auction site, I had to have it the moment I saw it -

Let's have some fun - I will send a free Batman Archives base set, along with the retro insert set, to the first person who can tell me why this sketch is so cool!

To me it looks like a close up of the art that was done for the Aurora model kit of Batman in the 1960s. Is that it?

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.
September 27, 2008, 10:31 AM
Batman
Yes, NIK, nice pick-up on that, as soon as I saw it I knew it was based on the original Carmen Infantino Aurora box art. I also saw a sketch from DC Legacy that was based on the Superman Aurora box art. I love it when artists do cool stuff like this! I'll get in touch with you to find out where to send your set! Thumb Up

September 28, 2008, 10:15 AM
AJJ

Commissioned from Kate "Red" Bradley a few months ago. All I said when I sent Kate the idea was Peter as Han and left everything else up to her. I love how it turned out.