Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These scetch cards are awesome Smile
makes you appreciate the artist Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
(1) Comic Book Fan - great cards. I watched/bid on that Solo Disciples sketch. What was that last Fathom sketch #/5o? By the way - I emailed you already, but I have a Fathom Jae Lee sketch. I see you keep getting outbid on eBAY. eMAIL me if you want to trade for one.

(2) This is post 499. Bronze - here I come.

(3) Just got this in yesterday. Very pleased:

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I was not sure about the Fathom card 10/50. It was the first #/50 I remember seeing.
It looked like an EST and I wondered if he only had 50 normal sketch cards inserted in the box run because I think all the #/300 are the case cards he did. Luckily for my budget I have not liked any of the EST sketch cards. I'll email me about the Jae Lee asap.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thats an awesome scetch card of Conan, was it box pulled or pack pulled or was it after market, what everway its wicked Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you kindly.
It was a commission re-draw.
Auck can do amazing stuff.

As for the Jae Lee, em-ail sent to the ferret address.

Hey, look - I'm bronze!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post

Got this one for Christmas, another one to add to my favourites list.

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Man, these artists can draw, nice scetch Smile

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Makes for a cool icon pic too

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
I've picked up several very cool sketches lately, but this has to by my newest favorite!

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dobby The House Elf:
I've picked up several very cool sketches lately, but this has to by my newest favorite!

Who did that one??? That's awesome!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Dobby,your sketch looks more like a photo,extremely well done Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Don't think I ever posted this one, it was a gift for a friend...

http://img154.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img154&image=willowczopcard5zf.png

<tied to add the image for Jess, but I guess the board doesnt like PNG images - Dan>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mtlhddoc2,

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Don't think I ever posted this one, it was a gift for a friend...

http://img154.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img154&image=willowczopcard5zf.png

Hmmm don't know why the pic didn't just show up. Anyone know what I did wrong?

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Nice looking prezzie you gave out Jessica.

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

i tried adding the "[ img ]" tags

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I dont have one, becuase I dont collect Sketch cards! Razz

C. Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Very nice Kevin...I wonder if Tone intentinately made the Alien lash out at the Inkworks logo Roll Eyes

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Here's a sketch that I got from John Czop at the Philly show and it's AWESOME! It's Jennifer Garner as Elektra.

I hope the image works.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Thats pretty sweet Jess, I watched him drawsome of that, and Mouseys Harry Potter too. When I get a chance, I will post the Auck sketch my wife got of Rocco - thats a funny story too. She mentioned in passing that she wanted a Rocco and he said "Oh Yeah? I used to draw for that show!" and that was it, we had to get one, which is PERFECT.

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rickll68
posted Hide Post
I've purchased a number of sketch cards that I wanted, but this is the only color card I pulled from a pack of my favorite Star Wars Villian. I bought a case and was disappointed with the sketches until I got this one. Very artistic. Considering the other cards I've seen of Edwards, this is one of his better, less abstract cards:

Posts: 369 | Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post