Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch Dalekfan.

Ecclestone captured perfectly! Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
nice

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Nice Spike!!

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Dalekfan and comicbookfan... I love your sketch cards!

Two of my favorite characters perfectly captured.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I like the Gabrielle bw one. Smile

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I would love to commission a sketch but just can't get settled on what to have done.

Too many decisions. Razz

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
there is some nice sketch cards even thought i really dont like scetch cards

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comicbookfan:
Another Warren sketch. Very pleased with Spike and the experience of commissioning sketch cards from Warren. I certainly hope to do so again. Thumb Up
Terrific Spike! Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:
Continuing the Warren Martineck theme, I commissioned this one from him earlier this year. Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor:

Very nice! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
This week, I received an adorable rendition of Scarlett O'Hara (Gone With The Wind) by Katie Cook. Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
SciFiMom, that's a very cute Scarlett O'Hara by Katie Cook! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
nice one

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Love It!!! Luv You

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
That's a lovely sketch SciFiMom, with a very cute & broad appeal not just for fans of Gone With The Wind, but for good sketch card art in general.

Very nice! Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone. Wave Katie Cook is a wonderfully talented artist, I love her style. Smile She does sketch cards for official card sets too: Lord of the Rings and Star Wars just to name two.

Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
That's a great Scarlett, SciFiMom.

Seeing as we are on Katie Cook page, here's an amazing triptych she did for me of three Watchmen characters (Nite Owl, Rorschach and Dr Manhattan).

Watchmen is my favourite graphic novel and I'm really looking forward to seeing the film adaptation in 2009. I hope there's a trading card set for it and hope they have sketches of this quality in there.

Thanks, Katie!

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Thush,
Great sketches. I saw them posted on Katie's blog.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Thanx Thush. Smile Although I am unfamiliar with Watchmen, I like the cards Katie did for you.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Thush.. great looking cards.

I also love your 'Scarlett', SciFiMom.

Her style is really unique - 'innocent', I think is a great word to use. Wouldn't mind having one of her cards at all.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
fantastic cards.

A belgian hiphop group