Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Raj, the scan is still showing up for me and I'm not logged in a present, so I don't know what to say. Confused

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
X...great looking sketches Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Raj, the scan is still showing up for me and I'm not logged in a present, so I don't know what to say. Confused

S'Okay, I can see them now.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Here is a sketch card that i just got. It is a colour sketch from star trek by Patrick Hamill.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great looking Scetches Smile
Thanks People Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Wolfie,I like the the sketch. Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Excellent sketch. It looks like he had fun using the multitude of colors Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Here is the card my daughter got from Cynthia Cummens for the NSU sketch contest. She is very excited about it, what a great sketch!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very nice panda sketch!

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Here is the card my daughter got from Cynthia Cummens for the NSU sketch contest. She is very excited about it, what a great sketch!

Cool sketch card!!!!! Thumb Up

Nice job Cynthia!! Thumb Up

My daughter's looking forward to hers. I'll post when it arrives.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!
That's one nice sketch ya got there!
Congratters to you and your daughter Thumb Up

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Here is a sketch card that i just got. It is a colour sketch from star trek by Patrick Hamill.

outstanding sketch you got there wolfie Thumb Up

once again great art from Darth's young'un Big Grin

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

When I first saw the pic in the testing forum,I thought it was a picture that you were thinking of using as an avatar.
Boy was I surprised that it was a sketch,great art by CC Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Here we go, this is the sketch card my daughter won for honorable mention in the sketch card contest. It is done by Cynthia Cummens of.......Curious George!! Thanks Cynthia, she loves it!!! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
AGREED - when I think of commissioning a sketch - I always think of the gritty characters like Darth Maul, etc - but when I see the whimsical (sp?) characters I LOVE them. Smile

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
X = i Loooove the Pierce sketches.. so totally excellent.....

wolfie - i thought you weren't a sketch collector?? regardless.... thats is freakin awesome!!

Also think the cummens Panda and Curious George cards are really cute....

Excellent additions to this thread guys... thanx for sharing!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:

wolfie - i thought you weren't a sketch collector?? regardless.... thats is freakin awesome!!

I am not a sketch collector, i am a collector of that sketch. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Love it Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome scetch Smile
Thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i pulled 2 cards that could be my favorite, but i just cant get over this one. i was gonna post the Cat Staggs Elrond, but i have to go with the Grant Gould i got instead in the case, check it out.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post