Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Your Favourite Sketch Card

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/339103256

March 14, 2006, 07:04 AM
RupT
Your Favourite Sketch Card
Okay here are my two latest treasures....

They are the two commission i asked asked Randy MArtniez to do for me at Collectormania G-Mex... they arrived safely today.. and i think they're awesome!!!

This one is aptly titled "Bith Hendrix"

And this one will slot in nicely withthe rest of my Dart Maul Sketches...

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile
March 14, 2006, 09:28 AM
goldenavenger
Nice cards! I really like the Maul! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744
March 14, 2006, 05:57 PM
gabfan
Here are my latest.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

March 14, 2006, 06:06 PM
make-mine-marvel
quote:
Originally posted by gabfan:
Here are my latest.

Are you buying boxes or singles? thats quite a collection -

@Sketchcards on Twitter
March 14, 2006, 07:14 PM
gabfan
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
quote:
Originally posted by gabfan:
Here are my latest.

Are you buying boxes or singles? thats quite a collection -

The Batman im buying singles. The robots have been cheap boxes, Then ive bought one box of LOTR only one I could find around here so far.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

March 15, 2006, 03:26 AM
spidergoblin
another cool haul gabfan Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
March 17, 2006, 03:24 PM
X
Finally got round to scanning my commissions I got done at the G-MEX show, so here they are!

I'm sure you'll all recognise the sigs, but on the left we have a Cynthia Cummens and on the right a Randy Martinez.

The blues are not as pale in real life, they are much more vibrant.
I'm now officially into sketch cards (of the not-out-of-a-box variety Smile)

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?
March 17, 2006, 03:30 PM
Silverback
If "X" marks the spot, then your scans didn't post. Confused

Smokin'

March 17, 2006, 03:39 PM
tialessa
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
If "X" marks the spot, then your scans didn't post.

And right clicking on the image takes me to MSN where it wants me to sign in...

March 17, 2006, 03:53 PM
X
******! Mad I give up.
I tried to use imageshack no avail, so unless somebody wants to e-mail Mr. computer-illiterate some step by step instructions, I'll have to leave you in suspense I'm afraid. Frown

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

March 17, 2006, 04:03 PM
Silverback
On your computer in documents you should have a file for pictures. Put the picture on computer and save to pictures with name of pic.

Get a free account at photobucket.com with user name and password. When you do-log in. Near the top it has a space for submitting pics. Click browse. A window will open with your pic. names. Click on the pic name you want to save to photobucket. Then click open . Then click submit.

After pic is submitted, there will be three choices below it. I use the URL. Copy URL and go to Card Talk and click reply. At the top of reply is a tool bar. Second from last is display image. Paste URL in window and click ok button under window. I hope you can follow this since I worked it out by myself. Good luck!

Smokin'

March 17, 2006, 04:05 PM
X
quote:
On your computer in documents you should have a file for pictures. Put the picture on computer and save to pictures with name of pic.

Get a free account at photobucket.com with user name and password. When you do-log in. Near the top it has a space for submitting pics. Click browse. A window will open with your pic. names. Click on the pic name you want to save to photobucket. Then click open . Then click submit.

After pic is submitted, there will be three choices below it. I use the URL. Copy URL and go to Card Talk and click reply. At the top of reply is a tool bar. Second from last is display image. Paste URL in window and click ok bottn under window. I hope you can follow this since I worked it out by myself. Good luck!

Smokin'

Cheers me dears! I'll give it a go...

March 17, 2006, 04:31 PM
X
This should work now...

As I was saying, the one on the left is from Cynthia Cummens and the one on the right from Randy Martinez. Both commissioned at the recent G-Mex show in Manchester. I'm so pleased with both of them, especially Randy's!

Thanks Silverback for the techno-talk. Big Grin Thumb Up

March 17, 2006, 04:34 PM
Silverback
You might want to down size your pics. On photobucket, click edit pictures and then click 75% 0r 50% and it will shrink your picture. Glad I could be helpful! Wave

Smokin'

March 17, 2006, 04:36 PM
Silverback
By the way, great pics! Thumb Up

Smokin'

March 17, 2006, 04:38 PM
X
quote:
You might want to down size your pics. On photobucket, click edit pictures and then click 75% 0r 50% and it will shrink your picture. Glad I could be helpful! Wave

Smokin'

How big are the pics on your screen? On mine they're about 5cm in height (25% of the original on the photobucket page) Confused

March 17, 2006, 04:48 PM
Silverback
About 7 by 10 inches! Eek Mine are set at 50% of orginal pic.

Smokin'

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Silverback,

March 17, 2006, 04:54 PM
Silverback
I see you solved your problem! Thumb Up

Smokin'

March 17, 2006, 06:26 PM
Raj
I Can't see X's scan. Do you have to be logged into photobucket to see the them? I don't have an account. Can see the imageshack scans with no problems.
March 17, 2006, 11:08 PM
Silverback
I can see both imageshack and photobucket without logging onto either. So you should be able to see both. I don't know why you can see one and not the other.

Smokin'