Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Not a card but I didnt feel the need to start a thread for oversized stuff.

Which became this print-

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
[URL= [/URL]

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Brilliant Thumb Up Love the extra care by using the front sketch to incorporate the inside.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My one and only Classic Mythology AP. What a doozy Dance Elephant Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
CLASS - Lovely Job Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
My one and only Classic Mythology AP. What a doozy

Absolutely stunning.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
My one and only Classic Mythology AP. What a doozy Dance Elephant Clap
Looks up Graham's address...er when exactly are you planning to be out of your house over the next few days ? Big Grin Big Grin Wink

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just got this from Mr. Hall. It's been a good few days for great art Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fantastic - Lovely job Thumb Up

posted Hide Post

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Andy did a 36 card Vampire Diaries set for me...here are a couple of my favorites

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The full set is on Scoundrel and it's stunning.If you are OK with giving the info can I ask how much the set cost you?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
The full set is on Scoundrel and it's stunning.If you are OK with giving the info can I ask how much the set cost you?

Andy's prices are really fair...he charges £20 per card so it was £720...so around $1150.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Andy is one of the nicest and easiest guys to deal with. No-one will be disappointed Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Millhouse here got these 3 nice sketch cards from the complete avengers

I got these sketch cards as part of a trade

from a very happy millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
][IMG]

Got this Veronica O'Connell Masterpiece from a very good friend - I think it is FANTASTIC

I still love this card

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
][IMG]

Got this Veronica O'Connell Masterpiece from a very good friend - I think it is FANTASTIC

That is great. I'm a Villa fan myself so IMO it would be better if it was Villa instead of the Hammers Razz

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:

I'm a Villa fan myself Razz

I think you can get tablets to help you Big Grin

Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:

I'm a Villa fan myself Razz

I think you can get tablets to help you Big Grin

Believe you me if they had them I'd be taking them, very tough being a Villa fan these days Roll Eyes

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It amazes me that this is a sketch card