Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John91C:
This is my favorite of the Cook sketches I own...the blonde is supposed to be Katie Cook (she had this one on her website)

hi john,are your katie cooks posted anywhere ? would love to see them Smile

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
New favourite. I am strictly a scene / vehicles collector for Star Wars, and only from the original trilogy. For Galaxy 7, most of the artists focussed on characters. There's some lovely work, but not what I collect. A few artists did do some though and I wanted this Zambelli as soon as I saw it posted. This is the first time I have ever managed to assemble a puzzle. I was really lucky as the pieces were both BINs and only a few days apart. Now I just have to find a Kezele Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
quote:
Originally posted by John91C:
This is my favorite of the Cook sketches I own...the blonde is supposed to be Katie Cook (she had this one on her website)

hi john,are your katie cooks posted anywhere ? would love to see them Smile

I actually only have 4 or 5 Cooks...her sketches are getting extremely hard to pull out of packs and too expensive to collect!

Posts: 30 | Location: Washington State | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
at least that ones a gem Wink

do you have scans of the others ?
would love to see them

brody.real@ntlworld.com

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My newest baby!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris Gibson:
My newest baby!

Nice!!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why, thank you, Miss Lizzy :-)

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got so many awesome sketches that it's hard to just chose one as a favorite so I chose a few Razz

Apprehension by David Desbois

Daybreak by David Desbois

Lady Perseverance by David Desbois

Solace by David Desbois

Posts: 21 | Location: Sweden | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elin:
I've got so many awesome sketches that it's hard to just chose one as a favorite so I chose a few Razz

Solace by David Desbois

Elin these are all so lovely.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 21 | Location: Sweden | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, Elin, nice! Been trying to find a Desbois Tudors sketch without luck for a while. Now I know where they all are! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris Gibson:
Wow, Elin, nice! Been trying to find a Desbois Tudors sketch without luck for a while. Now I know where they all are! Big Grin

Yep I'm the great stealer of all Tudor cards Razz But only 3 of my Tudors cards are from the official set the rest are PSC and none of them are featured above.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are my 2 favrouite sketch cards that I pulled from a case of galaxy 7

I love Don's pencil work on the Young Anakin in his pod racing helmet and Banky's sketch card is just brilliant

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Just purchase from Avengers Assemble a Fernandez sketch card:

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elin:

Solace by David Desbois

David does Dormer so well
I have 2 myself

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are a few new Andy Fry sketches (part of a 60 card Singers set he recently completed for me)

Amy Lee - Evanescence

Dido

Marcela Bovio - Stream of Passion (my favorite band)

Sharon den Adel - Within Temptation

Taylor Swift

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Loving the Amy Lee Thumb Up

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Even thoough I only know who Taylor Swift is from this group - Really beautiful drawings of all the women, excellent work!

Posts: 2910 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Even thoough I only know who Taylor Swift is from this group - Really beautiful drawings of all the women, excellent work!

Yeah...the set was mostly of Symphonic/Goth Rock lead singers. There were a few more main stream singers like Kelly Clarkson, The Veronicas, Katie Perry, and Carrie Underwood. It really is a beautiful set.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David does Dormer so well
I have 2 myself[/QUOTE]

Which do you have?