Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
This is a PSC I won via a redemption in Sanna U's recent charity pack sale:

It's the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond in Tropical mood - it goes perfectly with the Christmas themed Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler Sanna did for Memorabilia 2009, which a very kind friend bought for me as a Christmas Pressie!

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Another fantastic Bill Pulkovski sketch of Amy Pond (to go with the Eleventh Doctor he did for me earlier):

Yes, I do seem to be building up a Doctor Who Collection... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Paul. You do seem to have a very nice Doctor Who collection going. As I've told you, I really like the Sanna U sketches as well.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goldfish:
My favourite sketch card is this Indiana Heritage artist return by Mark Brooks.

rich

surprised to see such a nice card in an Indiana Jones set
- just started collecting these
and all I am getting is ****
if you can excuse my french

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
A Doug Riggsby AR return form the TC&B set:

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
And A legend and Lore Collector's proof:

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
And A Rantz Angel return:

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got this surpise in the mail today from my good friend "Sugarbear" Kate Bradley, it's an aftermarket MM1, the look on Stegron's face is priceless, as is Kate! Thanks, Sugarbear, I love it!!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not quite a sketch card, this is the original artwork for the first chase card 'C1 Rayarnis' from ReddLife's Dark Zodiac Aries set. Received after I was lucky enough to find a sketch card sized Redemption Slip hidden amongst my SketchLife #1 Deluxe Edition packs. It's done on a 5x7 piece of art card. Those piercing blue eyes have been following me around ever since she emerged from the packaging Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevin F,

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Very cool Thumb Up

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
This is my favorite sketch of all time! Who Doesn't like cereal....or brains....mmmm...brraaiinnss

For anyone who loves cereal, I highly recommend this set of parody cards created by Joe Simko from his new company Wax Eye!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ribeyespud,

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My favoruite sketch...? There can be only one...

Go Jerry! Go Jerry! Go Jerry!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris Gibson:

WWWOOOWWW !!!
are you sure that's a sketch Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
quote:

WWWOOOWWW !!!
are you sure that's a sketch Smile

I agree. Un-friggin-believable. Eek

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ribeyespud:
This is my favorite sketch of all time! Who Doesn't like cereal....or brains....mmmm...brraaiinnss

For anyone who loves cereal, I highly recommend this set of parody cards created by Joe Simko from his new company Wax Eye!

My Zomba Crunch sketch looks like a real zombie who likes cereal too Smile I do have to give it to ya Kris, that's a great Indiana Jones sketch...Now if you'd excuse me I gotta get back to my Crypt, Zomba Crunch gets mad if he doesn't eat regularly :P

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys Smile Was my Holy Grail to snag a Vanderstelt Indy return and no, I was NOT disappointed!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks guys Smile Was my Holy Grail to snag a Vanderstelt Indy return and no, I was NOT disappointed!

I dread to think how much you paid for as card as stunning as that. Congratulations.

I was going to post a couple of my Indy sketches but not sure I want to now! Big Grin

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:

I should think not. Eek That is an incredible sketch. Congrats.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again! Smile

Only have a small collection, mostly Indy, but this one's the definitive jewel in the crown.

If anyone's interested, you can see my whole collection here:

http://sketchcollectors.com/gallery.php?user_id=388

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks again! Smile

Only have a small collection, mostly Indy, but this one's the definitive jewel in the crown.

If anyone's interested, you can see my whole collection here:

http://sketchcollectors.com/gallery.php?user_id=388

Less is often more!

Your Trevor Grove Alison Doody is fantastic.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post