Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
A two card 'puzzle PSC by Fer Galicia, which arrived earlier in the week but thisis the first chance I've had of scanning them:

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
Oh that's nice, the Arwen one Thumb Up

Thanks tangent and Batman Smile

And, my latest one arrived yesterday. It reminded me of my username so I wanted it, plus it looked pretty Big Grin

I don't know if it's an actual character but it's by Tony Perna and from the Treasure Chests & Booty set.
That makes three favourites, now.

Glad you like her. She isn't an actual character, but rather one I made up for the set she was a part of.

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
lizzy,fantastic Wink
are you collecting hit girl sketches ? i am as well and i have 2 trev murphy Thumb Up

Thank you Smile Trev is awesome.
I'm collecting pretty much any Kick-A** sketches.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
New in the mail today:

Metal

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys

There are my first 3 APs for marvel just started my collection of marvels sketch 2months ago

Anthony Tan Spidey AP

Scott Barnett H&V AP

Craig Yeung H&V AP

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
For someone who's only been collecting a couple of months, you've pretty much hit the jackpot.
NICE Drool

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
This was in the mail today:

5x7 Hit-Girl AR commission by Trev Murphy

What a cool card ! I love it.

Elephant

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
This was in the mail today:

5x7 Hit-Girl AR commission by Trev Murphy

Elephant

just added Trev Murphy to my lists of artist to get commissions from Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your common on my Marvel APs Graham appreciate it, I have more to come tune on this page soon

By the way nice Kick A** AP of Hit-Girl lizzy Wink

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everybody! Smile

Here are some new ones by Andy Fry that were in the mail today:

Connor & Abby from Primeval Metal

and Holly Marie Combs Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Combs is especially amazing...just insane the likeness he got on it despite it being a non close up like he normally does.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Primeval's are brilliant lizzy especially the Andrew Lee Potts,it looks like a real photograph Thumb Up

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Another bunch of PSC's, this time from Scott Zirkel, who was doing an amazing offer on another board just before Christmas:

Another Irina Spalko for my expanding collection!

Buffy

The Eleventh Doctor (there's a hint of cheeky about this one!)

The offer? $2 per sketch plus $5 S&H... (It's finished now!)
I have to say, being a tightwad, I am amazed at the sort of stuff you can still get if you're on a tight budget and you look carefully at what artists are offering. My personal collection is growing rapidly because of artists like Scott, Fer Galicia and Jon Riggle (and many more - too many to name!) doing deals - very much the sort of thing I would never have known about if it hadn't been for the internet!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Double size sketch cards by Joshua Middleton, Tim Sale, Brian Stelfreeze, and Evan Shaner.

And a couple of standard size sketch cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tattoox,

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Most recent Hiros-

3 Cooks including a return-

1 Leah Mangue thanks to Igman7!

Domino time!
1 9x12 commission by Hanie Mohd-

1 Deviant Art purchase of this lovely 8.5x11 by Steven Sanchez-

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Double size sketch cards by Joshua Middleton, Tim Sale, Brian Stelfreeze, and Evan Shaner.

Did you get those TTM?
Would you offer some addresses & prices?

THANKS! - etopps@hotmail.com

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are my favourite 5 sketch cards that i got from Dangerous Divas

Millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Love those Rhianna Owens Sketches Smile Smile Smile
The scans don't do justice Frown Frown Frown
When you hold Storm, Dazzler and Psylocke in your hands then you realise how much time and effort the artist has put in Big Grin
Awesome cards Millhouse especially the Psylocke one Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just received this beauty from artist Sara Richard, it's great!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
I also picked up a Sara Richard's
- are they not amazing !
there is texture to the card with what she has done

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post