Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those are some really nice sketches. Thumb Up

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Drool

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got this neat one by Braden (or Brandon) Lamb showing two of my favorite Jedi:

Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
As well as the two cards I got from the Treasure Chest (thanks to Ed!), this week I got two PSC's from artist Eden Bautista, who advertised a headshot deal on Scoundrel.
One is an addition to my expanding Irina Spalko gallery:

And this is the Eleventh Doctor Who:

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm really not too keen on singling out sketches from my collection but even I have to admit that these are my favourites from my recent Treasure Chests and Booty pulls from Bad Axe Studios:

From left to right they are by Soni Alcorn-Hender, Charles Hall and George Davis. I've seen 'sketches' by Soni and Charles Hall posted before but you really do have to actually see one in your hand to appreciate just how amazing they are. I never thought I would own cards from either of these two artists as they are so sought after on the open market, i.e. out of my reach financially. These scans do not do them justice. The George Davis stands out because it is so perfectly in keeping with the theme and nature of the set: sexy pirate wenches having a whole lot of fun Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Kevin...that's a really nice looking Hall sketch,congrats Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here are my latest fav's from marvel heroes and villains

Got these from doing a couple of trades

Millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Here's my latest favorite. From the Treasure, Chests & Booty set from Bad Axe Studios. The one and only Jack Redd Big Grin

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Just got this nice Artist Prook sketch from IM2:

Artist Jose Jaro

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Ra$, that Hitgirl is INSANE!

Got this at Austin Comic Con-

8.5 x 11 Zombie Hiro from Michael Champion-

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Thanks HIM thats one of my fav sketch card, Hit-Girl she is a bada**

Anyway........

I pick up another David Desbois Artist Return Card from my fav tv show its Debra for Dexter S1-2 SDCC set

Raz

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Beautiful card Raz! I hope you'll enjoy the card like I did Thumb Up

take care
Mario

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Had to share.

Paul gave me a sketch by Laura Inglis while we were in Chicago. It's of my best friend Max who passed away last month. Angel It will go in display case where all my 'keepers' go.

Thanks Paul and Laura! Metal

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very cool, Ed! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Craig Yeung has quickly become one of my favorite artist for Marvel characters...here are my four Marvel 70th APs he did for me

Runaways

Witches

Lady Liberators

The Order

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Hack/Slash "Lovebunny" AP from artist Amy Clark, nice! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
great sketches Chuck Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
11 x 14 by Fer Galicia

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Pulled this fantastic coloured sketch card by Nina Edlund from ESB 3D this is now my favourite sketch card from this set

From a very Happy Millhouse Elephant Dance Elephant

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post