Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
the mystery box has made it to spidergoblin's den Thumb Up.

ahhhh, so that's why a certain someone wanted your address Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Where's the boxes and Wendi's package at????????

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Well, today I received a brand new Mystery Box called "Spawn of the Mystery Box" - Thanks alot to who-shall-remain-nameless (unless they want to identify themselves) I found a number of things!! (Which I promptly replaced with something of equal or greater value) - it will be going on to the next recipient on Friday (sorry, it is staying in the States) - I will say that this person is East of the Rockies Big Grin

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
have any of them shown up in the southwest? Confused

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
The Spawn has been born! I was wondering when he was going to spout out!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackholeman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
have any of them shown up in the southwest? Confused

Hey! Spidergoblin got one, so it was in Texas for a brief time......YAY Southwest!! (Although the heat we've been having lately may melt some of the cards together!!)

Kev

Posts: 150 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I went to the post office to mail it today and when I got there,I noticed that I failed to address it Twak
I apologize for the delay.I was very happy to see it,but I had no idea how hard it would be to choose who to send it to...I had an idea of who to send it to before I actually did receive it.Then I would think,no maybe he deserves,or then,maybe she deserves it,doh!!!

It will go off tomorrow.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
The Spawn has been born! I was wondering when he was going to spout out!

this just sounds bad! Smile

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I must admit I stole this idea for another site I'm on Smokin' I sent out 2 mystery boxes with the help of H.I.M. only catch was they were sports/nonsports boxes..

Just a little heads up in case someone here gets one with sports cards in it.. My non sports collection isn't big enough YET to have done a complete non sports box..

And does anyone know offhand how long it usually take for something to get from the US to the UK?

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:

And does anyone know offhand how long it usually take for something to get from the US to the UK?

If you sent it airmail i should give it 10 days but expect to hear before then. Smile

I will let you know when it arrives. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Graham, did you ever send my care package to another card talker?? Oh where, oh where, can the care package be, oh where, oh where, can it be???

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
quote:

If you sent it airmail i should give it 10 days but expect to hear before then. Smile

I will let you know when it arrives. Big Grin

No I sent something out to someone 3 weeks ago and it "never arrived" it was an ebay auction and buyer had 6 feedback.. I have proof I send and all but going to refund them anyway just wondering if there was a chance to show up?

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
I must admit I stole this idea for another site I'm on Smokin'

Me too Red Face Though, I like to say "borrowed" not stole Big Grin The purpose of mine is a little different.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Death of Mystery Box B.
On top of everything else, I have just received Mystery Box B(or the remains of it).

Spidergoblin sent it to me to be restocked since a lot of the cards had nicks and dents.
I mailed it on Sat. to the next receiptiant.
I just got a crushed wet box with a lot of crushed, wet cards in an official mail plastic bag. I will salvage what I can and have the new box off in a week or two.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
oohh,sorry to hear about the mystery box.
But at least the next person to get it will have some nice cards.

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendi:
Graham, did you ever send my care package to another card talker?? Oh where, oh where, can the care package be, oh where, oh where, can it be???

Wondered what had happened to this, i thought even Wolfie might have had it by now ! Big Grin

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
what do you really expect from the USPS? Frown

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
what do you really expect from the USPS? Frown

Not all that much! Shake Head

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtlhddoc2:
Well, today I received a brand new Mystery Box called "Spawn of the Mystery Box" - Thanks alot to who-shall-remain-nameless (unless they want to identify themselves) I found a number of things!! (Which I promptly replaced with something of equal or greater value) - it will be going on to the next recipient on Friday (sorry, it is staying in the States) - I will say that this person is East of the Rockies Big Grin

So whatever happened to spawny.....

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
So, how many boxes are getting around now? Two, like before?

*Thinking out loud*

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post