Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Being on the list does not guarantee that you will get a box. And they are ALL mystery boxes. The Euro boxes just happen to have been coordinated by Wolfie.

I would STRONGLY encourage people who have the boxes to send them on to people who are signed up AND who have NOT received a box yet. The sign up list is stuck at the top of this forum, and the list of recipients is stuck as well, plus, I update the four boxes that I coordinated in this thread.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
I got a box a while ago and it was fantastic to receive (thanks Flobe Thumb Up).

I'd encourage all of you who have them to spread them around liberally and share the fun.

They're a great idea, thanks for getting them going guys!!!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:

I would STRONGLY encourage people who have the boxes to send them on to people

So would i. Big Grin

I think i might have to send some enquiring emails to some people.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
I got a box a while ago and it was fantastic to receive (thanks Flobe Thumb Up).

I'd encourage all of you who have them to spread them around liberally and share the fun.

They're a great idea, thanks for getting them going guys!!!

I wish I could say it was my idea, but the credit goes to Barret and Wendi... they aren't around as much as they used to be, but their legacy lives on!

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have sent the Logans Run box onto the next person. Clap

I hope they enjoy it, it is someone who to my knowledge has not recieved any of the boxes before. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Well done oh Hairy One!

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope they enjoy it, it is someone who to my knowledge has not recieved any of the boxes before

D'oh!

Congrats to whomever is the lucky recipiant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Methinks they're all gone!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Harris: please email me ASAP because I need the address of the next recipient I have chosen to receive a Mystery Box. Wave

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Harris: please email me ASAP because I need the address of the next recipient I have chosen to receive a Mystery Box. Wave

Hi SciFiMom:

Just send me an e-mail with the name of the member you would like to send the box on to. That's what everyone else does. Assuming I have his/her address, I'll e-mail it back to you. My e-mail address is in my profile.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Where's all the boxes at?

Who got em?

posted Hide Post
Are these boxes still around?

Would be a miracle if i received one as I don't think i've ever traded or sold to any of you Smile

Congrats to whoever the next luck receiver is, if there still out there anyhoo Thumb Up

Posts: 14 | Location: UK | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Any news on the Mystery boxes?

Hope there not all stuck in Terminal 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
The MYSTERY is where they are.....

.............(sound of the wind - a tumbleweed blows down a deserted street)...

......................anyone?

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
the mystery box is deaf. He can't hear your questions.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Are these boxes still going around? I received one almost a year ago and found a gem of a card- one I didn't even know I wanted.

I hope they turn up around my side of the states. Wouldn't mind getting another one Big Grin

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
It's been months since the last one surfaced, are they all lost??? Frown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
To the best of my knowledge the 3 Eurowolfie boxes are with.............

Sci-Fi Mom
Jake
Kadran

If they are not please let me know.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Well, it lasted almost 4 years.
I think once multiple boxes started flying around The Mystery Box lost a bit of it's charm and the rapid increase in postage cost helped killed the boxes.
Still, I was glad I started it all those years ago.
Maybe I should start something different and new.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Don't be too hasty, i think we are still up and running.