Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
What about Wendi's package? What happened to that?

I had forgotten about the Katrina one.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, it disappeared too!! Don't forget, you can visit this thread Mystery Box Recipients for the full history of each box!
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
What about Wendi's package? What happened to that?

I had forgotten about the Katrina one.

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It must be very dissapointing for the people who started these boxes to see them end this way which is probably why there have been no new ones.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
It must be very dissapointing for the people who started these boxes to see them end this way which is probably why there have been no new ones.

No, not really. I always knew that anything could happen at any time when I created it.

The only times I was angry was when I was told the Mystery box #1 could be sent on if I sent X numbers of dollars. I wanted to see it continue so I did and then when he got the money he wanted more money to sent it on. When I refused that was the end of that box.

The other time is when people whine about the box only goes in the clicks or they never get it. When I read that it makes me hope they never get the box.

Still we have one box out there! So, go mystery box go!!!

Posts: 5775 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Stop being so grumpy, Wolfie!! Twak

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh sorry. Smile

Big Grin Bouncey Dance Elephant Big Grin Sheep Clap Bouncey Big Grin Elephant Dance Sheep Big Grin Metal

Wave

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's better! We like a happy Wolfie! Now back to our program..... Smile Actually, I'm now heading over to Card Talk's own Headless Horseman's mostly annual Memorial Day party, where I shall hoist a few pints! Maybe someday I can make it to a UK show and buy a pint for Wolfie!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Maybe someday I can make it to a UK show and buy a pint for Wolfie!

sounds good to me. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

The only times I was angry was when I was told the Mystery box #1 could be sent on if I sent X numbers of dollars. I wanted to see it continue so I did and then when he got the money he wanted more money to sent it on. When I refused that was the end of that box.

A prime example of a selfish nobb! (I had some reallychoice words, but I'm sure letting sleeping dogs lie is best) It's a shame it ended up that way...

At least the spirit of sharing is still alive in most of us!! Something like this is very encouraging, and I'm glad to see that spirit is still being spread in such a meaningful way Big Grin

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
I have my fingers crossed that I get a Mystery Box someday.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Would be neat to get a chance at looking through the mystery box! Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Would be neat to get a chance at looking through the mystery box! Smile

Why yes it is neat and alot of fun going through a mystery box Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10446 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Sure... rub it in, Bernie! Razz

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Just an update.....

Now that I have taken my last peaks through the box, I will be adding quite a few goodies and should be sending it off sometime later this week.

Though, I'm still not quite sure where it's going to be heading to. Bouncey

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Starchild,

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
The Mystery Box is once again on the move. Elephant

So long Mystery Box, you sure were fun! Wavey

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Metal As this is my 4th year here, today... I would like to thank the Toser family, all who I have traded cards with and those of you here in NSU Cardtalk land who I drive a "little" wacky. Must be because Pee Wee Herman and I share the same birthday, month and year. And hopefully 1 day the mystery box will no longer be a mystery to Mister E. Bouncey Eek

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it is on the move again, well done. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
4 years- WTG Mister E Big Grin

May the Box be with you!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Twak My ole lady says may the fa*%s be with me!!!!! Cards I want cardssssss!!!!!!!!! Still have extra promos to send to new collector. Any takers??? Confused Metal (WTG???).

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
WTG = Waiting To Get

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post