Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
I am having the hardest time trying to decide who to send this to next! I have someone in mind who has not received any of the boxes yet...

And I think I want to go through the box one more time just to see if I missed anything.

I should be sending this out this week to the next lucky recipient.

Tim

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wendy should now have my address!

People I have had a good trading experience with:
tsmeltzer (x4)
Incarnadine
Piper0110 (x2)
Boldlygone
ghostrider666
Card Reaper

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
I am having the hardest time trying to decide who to send this to next!

Pick out a few names & write them down on separate sheets of paper. Then have your wife pick one out. She's certainly impartial Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
OK, so I went through the box again last night.. took about 12 more promos and 2 comic card autos and put back 15 promos and 3 pieceworks cards.

So, I have sent an email to Harris asking for the name and address of the next victim. Waiting for a response. Wave

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I thought you had my address allready. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Ditto! And I've never received a box either... Razz But my address changes so often (again mid to end December after I graduate), its not worth putting it in the box or to keep bugging Harris with it...

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristina:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Ditto! And I've never received a box either... Razz But my address changes so often (again mid to end December after I graduate), its not worth putting it in the box or to keep bugging Harris with it...

Why don't you give Harris your mom's workplace address? Just a thought...so that you could have a fair chance at this too! Big Grin

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Thought about it- might do it when I'm going to be at home for a while... Smile

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
NEWS BREAK!!!!

The Spawn of Mystery Box was put into the capable hands of the USPS yesterday (Friday, 2 December). It is going Priority Mail (only $.50 more expensive than Parcel Post). The lucky recipient should have it Monday or Tuesday. Enjoy!

alternate email:

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wow america to my house in just a couple of days, thats good postal service. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
On the Concorde Wolfie Wink

alternate email:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Good answer, Tim... lol

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
On the Concorde Wolfie Wink

Which one.?

Hang on there grounded. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Update:

Label/Receipt Number: xxxx 1720 0000 6142 xxxx

Your item arrived at 4:27 am on December 06, 2005 in XXXXXXXXXX. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Someone should be getting the Mystery Box today or tomorrow... check your mailboxes Smile

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
And I forgot to mention... someone who is online RIGHT NOW is the recipient.

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Someone should be getting the Mystery Box today or tomorrow... check your mailboxes Smile

We don't have mailboxes here in the UK, just slits on the doors called letterboxes, (should possibly be called letterhatches).
Anyway i will keep an eye out for the postman tomorrow. No dought he will be stooped and heavily laden by the Mystery Box you have sent me Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
quote:

We don't have mailboxes here in the UK, just slits on the doors called letterboxes, (should possibly be called letterhatches).
Anyway i will keep an eye out for the postman tomorrow. No dought he will be stooped and heavily laden by the Mystery Box you have sent me Wink

Boldly,

Maybe you and Wolfie could go and have a couple of pints while you are waiting Wink

alternate email:

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I forgot to mention... someone who is online RIGHT NOW is the recipient.

That's still 20 folks... Whoever it is will appreciate it, I'm sure!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boldly,

Maybe you and Wolfie could go and have a couple of pints while you are waiting Wink

Big Grin Only if wolfie's buying. I'm skint.
I was trying to find stu around lunchtime at Memorabilia to but him a drink. but he was nowhere to be found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
OK... the Mystery Box was delivered at 12:17 today! Someone needs to check her mailbox or PO Box Wink

alternate email: