Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Croc burgers? I haven't heard of that one. Then again, I'm in Tassie, we don't hear about much, lol!
Kangaroo is good for the health-conscious...so they tell me. Your usual mystery bags (sausages) ooze fat and grease, well roo doesn't.
I don't remember, I haven't had them in *ages* I'm more a seafood eater nowadays.

How about I put some 'roo snags in the mystery box for the next lucky recipient? Oh bummer, I've sent it already! Too late! Razz

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:

How about I put some 'roo snags in the mystery box for the next lucky recipient? Oh bummer, I've sent it already! Too late! Razz

Is it going somewhere cold. Wink

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Is it going somewhere cold. Wink
Darkest Rainham by chance ? Wave

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
lol.

while i was in Oz, i never tried any roo, croc, emu etc etc. wish i had though, i only saw the jerky in the malls in sydney, and in Queen Victoria Market in melbourne i saw it. nice food in that market, and i got myself a hat there.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Neil, it wasn't an akubra hat with corks was it? Wink I don't think I've seen any Aussies actually wear them. It's probably more for the tourists. We're used to the flies Razz

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I am pleased to officially and definitively announce that Mystery Box A has now left the Bines building and is, via the notorious postal services, on it's way to the next lucky Card Talker...
Many betaled thanks to Lesley W for sending it to me; I managed to fill a couple of holes in my collection!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Box A and Box B are in limbo at the moment waiting to turn up somewhere.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
What are the odds that some ultra-lucky CardTalker could get a double-whammy and recieve BOTH Mystery boxes???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
thats just not logical jim Big Grin though it would be very very cool to recieve both.

Star, no it wasnt a cork hat, it is mainly for the tourists, it was a blue beanie hat with flames up the side, which i cant find Frown

I brought a bondi lifeguard t-shirt in sydney, and i think my parents threw it out, since it was in a plastic bag Frown

I have got a leather cowboy hat :P though i havent worn it out over here, i did when i was in Melbourne though Smile

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
I am pleased to officially and definitively announce that Mystery Box A has now left the Bines building and is, via the notorious postal services, on it's way to the next lucky Card Talker...
Many betaled thanks to Lesley W for sending it to me; I managed to fill a couple of holes in my collection!
Au Res.,
Paul
I was in Basildon today - I could have picked it up and saved the postage Wink Big Grin Cool

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Ah, Graham... If you had spotted me in town before I went into the post office, I would have given it to you! Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ginny
posted Hide Post
So, I am like 2-3 months late on seeing this. But this is such a cute idea. Makes going to the mailbox fun.

Secret Santa in December, Mystery Box ALL YEAR LONG!!! Clap

Posts: 396 | Location: Riverdale, GA | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginny:
So, I am like 2-3 months late on seeing this. But this is such a cute idea. Makes going to the mailbox fun.

Secret Santa in December, Mystery Box ALL YEAR LONG!!! Clap

Now you see what you maybe missing if you don't visit this part of the neighborhood more often Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Mystery Box 'A' has arrived safely this afternoon (after collecting it from the post office).

Thanks to Paul for sending it (I'll see you Sunday), now to have a look through the cards and then the big decision on where it should head of to next.

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Where,s box B. Confused

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Where,s box B. Confused

I think Star has recently sent it on it way to the next lucky person.

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
And they haven't posted in this thread yet Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
ohhh the suspense Drool

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Just so everyone knows, I had to post it Economy Air, because where of where it's going and the fact that I added something for the next recipient which made it weigh a bit more than usual, lol!
So, next recipient, the thing on top, you can keep. Or if you don't like it, pass it on. Because of the way it's packed, it keeps for a while.

And, no, it's not a Cadbury's thing, either. That would, like, melt in the box. Ew Shake Head

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
**New** Mystery Box, with brand new, MYSTERY GOO! Big Grin

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post