Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I know i've got zilch chance of getting either box , so will there be any postings of what the lucky few have pulled ? Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scouse691
posted Hide Post
Well, Mystery Box A has been posted to the next lucky person and they should hopefully receive it in the morning. Wave

Posts: 176 | Location: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: November 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Wow,

How in the world did mystery box "B" make its way to me. I was totally shocked to see it sitting in my mailbox this evening. Thank you very much Harris, I will be shaking your hand in Chicago in September and saying thanks in person. I did pull out a few goodies for myself and loaded up the box again and it will be going out tomorrow to the next lucky recipient. A hint you ask, all I can say is that it is going to a very nice Card Talker that I have had good trades with. Thanks again to everyone involved and Harris, you are a way cool dude, bet you hear that all the time. Cool

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cool, Zane. Glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to hearing who the next lucky recipient is.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
me too Frown Smile

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! Mystery Box A reached me this morning! It was a big surprise and very exciting looking through all the cards

Box A will be on its travels again within the next couple of days

Thanks
-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Since I haven't been around for a little while, this is the first i have seen of this thread. Great idea!!!!
I could use some cheering up these days so if anyone wants to send the box my way, I would jump for joy! Elephant

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Just a note, how are the labels working for you guys getting the mystery box. Does either box need some more to be put in there?

How is the system working?

Is everyone finding neat stuff?

After 10 pages of messages, I am interesting in finding out how my project is going.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello all,
Well...My family and I returned this afternoon from a (much needed) week-long vacation and I was extremely happy and surprised to find that Mystery Box "B" had found it's way to my doorstep! I have only just skimmed through the contents but did notice a couple things that interested me. I already have some ideas as to what I will put in the box to replace whatever I take. I want to extend a big thanks to Zane for sending it my way. And now I'm off the look at it a little closer and to decide who the next lucky recipient will be!

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of #1hulkfan
posted Hide Post
hmmmmmmmmmmmm... wonder if there might be a hulk or 2 in there. Mystery box, ie.. never know whos getting it, or never know whats inside... if it ever makes my way, i have a few green thinks i will add. If theres a list, please add me to it.
thanks... what a great thing to do... Wave
#1hulkfan

Posts: 171 | Location: San Diego , ca, usa | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
When i rec'd it i found a few chase cards and promos i needed and replaced it with a bunch of other cool stuff Smile I was lucky enough to find a Williamd Sadler Costume card in the box which will go nicely with the two autos i have from him Smile

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
The mystery box, the mystery box is off on its travels where will it go? The mystery box, the mystery box where it appears no one knows!

Box A is on its way to the next Card Talk member

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well...Box "B" has been thouroughly pillaged, restocked, and put in a nice new package, and is presently on it's way to it's next destination! Everyone keep an eye on your mail boxes!!

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Box A has arrived in the wolf den. Clap

Unfortunatly being a wolf i ripped it to shreds and so have had to reinvent box A as a much larger box.
The good news about this is that i have had to put loads more things in it to fill the bigger box so box A now contains about 700 cards.

Now who to send it too?

Better be someone with a large letterbox. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAT
posted Hide Post
I hear South London is nice this time of year and I can always take my front door off. Thumb Up

Posts: 192 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
It couldn't have gone to a nicer Lycanthrope.

I have a large letter box and I know you have my address Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Erk

I think I'm going to regret all those Twak's over the last year...

[FX: Me waves hopefully]

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I'm at home all the time this month Wink

So I'll be up and awake to receive those important packages!

Amazing that the box started with 100 cards, now it has 700? Eek

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
It would be nice if it made its way here to cheer me up for the lousy time I'm having. Smile

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
I GOT BOX A!!!! Yippee!! Yaaay!!!!!!

I've already gone through and pulled some things I liked and tonight I'm going to add some goodies. I hope to get it in the mail on Saturday and I've already picked the person to receive it. Smile

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post