Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Picture of arnaud lemauviel
posted Hide Post
Well as I said yesterday the Eurowolfie Goodwill box is on its way, watch your doorstep Wink

Posts: 31 | Location: Saint Benoit des Ondes ( 35, France ) | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
hooray. Now it's just hope Big Grin

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Thanks Colin, Chris, riddickfan and cardz_house Smile

I'm trying to figure out who to send it to- need to check the list out because the only list that came with the box is the one of members who have received it.

It will go out shortly.. I promise.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
Thanks Colin, Chris, riddickfan and cardz_house Smile

I'm trying to figure out who to send it to- need to check the list out because the only list that came with the box is the one of members who have received it.

It will go out shortly.. I promise.

Holly... the list is online. You should also check the list of recipients (also online) so you don't repeat.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Just to set things straight... the main list of people who signed up for the mystery box is online along with the box breakdowns of recipients.

Okay.. I hope I got that straight.

I really want to send it to someone who hasn't gotten one yet or hasn't gotten one in awhile.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
Just to set things straight... the main list of people who signed up for the mystery box is online along with the box breakdowns of recipients.

Okay.. I hope I got that straight.

I really want to send it to someone who hasn't gotten one yet or hasn't gotten one in awhile.

Here is the list of folks who are signed up:

https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/7941083391

As to who has received the boxes, I posted something recently regarding the 4 boxes I coordinated, and I believe Wolfie did the same... in this thread (one or two pages back). Please let me know if you can't find.

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Well, I finally decided who to send it to. Smile

posted Hide Post
9 days since the last post and no news from the boxes Confused ?

Posts: 31 | Location: Saint Benoit des Ondes ( 35, France ) | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any box destined for UK recipient that was mailed last week is still likely to be amongst the huge backlog of undelivered mail especially if sent from overseas as one of the major distributing points for incoming overseas mail was involved in the wildcat strikes as well as the planned ones.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Tim, I have sent you an email regarding Pandora's Box.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Reply sent Thumb Up

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
The postmark date on the Eurowolfie Box of Fun was 10/15 and I received it this past Wednesday 10/17 - thank you Holly!!! Thumb Up Sorry I didn't post sooner.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
...........and what a nice box of fun it is. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!!

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
The postmark date on the Eurowolfie Box of Fun was 10/15 and I received it this past Wednesday 10/17 - thank you Holly!!! Thumb Up Sorry I didn't post sooner.

I'm really glad you got it, Angelina Smile

It was alot of fun for me to go through it. I hope you find something!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
have a lot of fun with it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well quite strange no news from the Eurowolfie Goodwill box I sent out about a month ago Confused . Please if you know anything about it let me know

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
To which country did you send it. Or you could always email the member you've send it to.

A belgian hiphop group

posted Hide Post
The box was sent to Germany. I'll send an e-mail to the one I sent the box about a month ago. I hope He 'll reply

posted Hide Post
Well good news Flobe well received the box Clap, but he did not even had time to open the box yet Shake Head, he will post as soon as possible.