Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys late post,

but I sended the Eurowolfie "Goodwill" box tuesday on priority so the box should be arriving pretty soon with "the member". Razz

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Clap Bouncey Clap

I received the "Logan's Run" mystery box yesterday. It was hanbd delivered to me at the Philly Non-Sport Card Show by miket999 and his family. Thank you so much Mike Thumb Up

I haven't had a chance to really go through it yet, but it looks like it has some great stuff in it. I will get it on it's way later this week. Big Grin

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
Sorry guys late post,

but I sended the Eurowolfie "Goodwill" box tuesday on priority so the box should be arriving pretty soon with "the member". Razz

Thumb Up, I will have to send it next week

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
tienen unas grandes vacaciones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Wolfie Euro Goodwill Box sent on it's way today Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done, keep them circulating. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
Clap Bouncey Clap

I received the "Logan's Run" mystery box yesterday. It was hanbd delivered to me at the Philly Non-Sport Card Show by miket999 and his family. Thank you so much Mike Thumb Up

I haven't had a chance to really go through it yet, but it looks like it has some great stuff in it. I will get it on it's way later this week. Big Grin

It seemed crazy to ship it when I was going to see so many fellow card talkers in person at Philly... Hope you find some good stuff in there Chris!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Great to see that it has arrive safely with you hammer.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Wolfie Euro Goodwill Box sent on it's way today Thumb Up

Box received!
Box Scanned!
Nine cards repaced with ten!
Sent on its way again!

Thank you hammer for thinking of me.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The goodwill box is getting about a bit. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
Great to see that it has arrive safely with you hammer.

Yes - many thanks Peter Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:

Thank you hammer for thinking of me.

No probs

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I got a nice surprise this morning- The Wolfie Euro Goodwill box. Clap Thanks steve j Thumb Up
I'll have a good look through it later today.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh great, hope you find something you want. Bouncey

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I UPS'd the Treasure Chest 3 weeks ago. Should have arrived on April 2. Have not heard if it made it.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Keep them going Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
wonderful that the boxes are circulating so good.

A belgian hiphop group

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich:
The "Spawn of the Mystery Box" is now on its way to the great state of Kentucky very near the University of Louisville. Smile

Rich,

Was the box you received Spawn or was it Pandora's Box? Just trying to track down Pandora's Box (you would have received it from piper_rulez). And if so, could you email me with who you sent it to?

Thanks!

Tim

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Tim,

It was "Spawn". It said so on the signature sheet inside. The box was worn out and falling apart, so I put everything in a nice new box. I received it from ACE and sent it on to UofLHoops.

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rich... the Mystery continues.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post