Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hands up who knows where the Wolfie boxes are at the moment.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i dont maybe one will land on my doorstep as i did contribute

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

The last recipient is known as they are on last page

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Still looking for the Ren & Stimpy Box and Pandora's Box. Please post here if you know their whereabouts.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i would like to recieve one for the first time so send my way if you like Big Grin

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

I have the GoodWill box which should be on it's way tomorrow.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
I have the wolfie fun box, or at least that's what I think the name is! I have had it way toooo long, but this is the busy stretch at work with parent/teacher conferences and the like. As soon as I get a chance I will send it on it's way!

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I am on a friend's laptop right now and hopefully I am forgiven for the delay of sending out this box.Ren and Stimpy box , I still have. As being in VA hospital for the past month and I will hopefully be home for a while soon. Sorry for delay, as I am being intensly tested for liver/kidney problems that my mother had and died from in 2001.(AS i have these problems in their early stages and type 2 diabetis and orthoarthritis in my spine).

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Hope everything will be all right.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I am on a friend's laptop right now and hopefully I am forgiven for the delay of sending out this box.Ren and Stimpy box , I still have. As being in VA hospital for the past month and I will hopefully be home for a while soon. Sorry for delay, as I am being intensly tested for liver/kidney problems that my mother had and died from in 2001.(AS i have these problems in their early stages and type 2 diabetis and orthoarthritis in my spine).

Mister E.

I hope you are OK!!! It is good to hear from you and don't worry about the R&S Box - I am happy to hear that it is still somewhere! Take care of yourself and get better!

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Logan's Run is on it's way to the next recipient. Thumb Up

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
The Goodwill box was sent on it way this morning.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Well, it is with sadness that I have to announce that Pandora's Box seems to have gone missing somewhere between Boston and Kokomo. I would LOVE to hear that I am mistaken, but I have spoken to the sender and the intended recipient, and neither party has the box.

The good news is that there are still three left! Keep them moving Smile

alternate email:

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:

The good news is that there are still three left! Keep them moving Smile

The even better news is that there are 6 out there which means more and more people are getting to have fun from the boxes and long may it continue. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, it is with sadness that I have to announce that Pandora's Box seems to have gone missing somewhere between Boston and Kokomo.

I was going to say that these things can't just disapear into thin air, they must be somewhere.
However my postman tells me that is exactly what happens to loads of packages all the time.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that Wolfie.... I should have said "3 of the 4 I coordinated". There are actually 7 still out there - Spawn is still floating about. Thumb Up

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great Metal

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
There are actually 7 still out there - Spawn is still floating about. Thumb Up

Lets hope they are waterproof then, soggy cards are such a mess.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:
There are actually 7 still out there - Spawn is still floating about. Thumb Up

Lets hope they are waterproof then, soggy cards are such a mess.

You English guys are SO funny Big Grin

alternate email:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
I got a nice surprise this morning- The Wolfie Euro Goodwill box. Clap Thanks steve j Thumb Up
I'll have a good look through it later today.

And thankyou for passing it on to me Wave

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post