Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UKcardboy:
any news on the 2nd uk person getting the box yet Big Grin

If you're referring to Mystery Box A which is in my possesion.. then no!!! I still have it, and have yet to decide who will get it and where in the world this member is!!! They will not know until it hits them slap bang in the face....or at leat until they hear a thud on the doormat!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
I hope I don't hear a thud on my door I live in Farnborough and have just had to live through the airshow this week, If there was a thud on my door step there is a good chance it could be the New Airbus or the Eurofighter or something, so no thuds please Smile

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the Mystery box has made it to the UK. Wonder if it will make it's way to the Northern part of the country??

Dreaming is allowed Drool

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Well, I wouldn't have had to make it obvious, but I was afraid it might have gotten lost. Isn't the mail funny. Two days to the UK via airmail. Next time two weeks to the UK via airmail? What gives? Well, good luck to the two recipients, I can't wait to see where they turn up next.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of trade-a-card
posted Hide Post
Since we didn't won the European Soccer Championship this year, maybe there is a chance that at least the mystery box will make it to Germany! Smile

Posts: 860 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know that the B Box has arrived at where I sent it but the individual is in San Diego at the moment and won't be able to forward the box on until after they return.

Mike.

Well, it wasn't waiting for me and I was at San Diego... Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer Smile

Roll Eyes Is it here yet? No??

Roll Eyes Now? No!??

Roll Eyes Um, now? Okay - guess I'll go back to work now...

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Confused Still a mystery if "Mister E." will ever get this box. Confused

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Okay, firstly apologies to all fellow card talkers. I have been extremely busy and work and stuff this week so i haven't had time to think of a person to send the box to.

But you will ALL be glad to know that i have now chosen a recipient for Mystery Box A and i shall be posting said box tomorrow afternoon to the lucky cardtalker. So be on the look out!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey MisterE,after i get it from RupT,i will send it to you,brandocles

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
So how about this mystery member who was in San Diego? Did you receive the box?

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dobby The House Elf:
So how about this mystery member who was in San Diego? Did you receive the box?

Yes, this mystery San Diego-going member did receive box b. But this mystery San Diego-going member has been a bad boy (and a bit busy) since getting back from San Diego and hasn't sent box b to anyone yet. Who will receive it next? When will it be sent? How many cards from San Diego can this San Diego-going member cram in the box? Stay tuned to this space...

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OK, mystery box b is going out tomorrow. To who? What does it contain? When will it get there? Hmmm...Can't say. I can give you this clue. It's a box with cards inside and will arrive when it gets there. Big Grin

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Hope it,s coming to me. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAT
posted Hide Post
Great idea, and if anyone sees a Blue Star Wars series 1 redemption card in the box please send it my way. Cheers Elephant

Mind you I might have more chance getting the dancing pink Elephant lol.

Posts: 192 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scouse691
posted Hide Post
Just to let everyone know, that Box A has indeed arrived and will be opened tomorrow.
I would have done it today, but I took my daughter to the beach as it was such a good day Surf

Posts: 176 | Location: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: November 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
OK, mystery box b is going out tomorrow. To who? What does it contain? When will it get there? Hmmm...Can't say. I can give you this clue. It's a box with cards inside and will arrive when it gets there. Big Grin

Are you sending it back to me? Big Grin I could only wish!

Oh, Harris, so much detail in your post! Big Grin

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
I've only just read this thread and the mystery box sounds so fun and exciting! I'd like to say at this point that I have very little fun and excitememnt in my life at the minute Big Grin Just kidding! But it really does sound like a good idea. I bet all those ho have received the box have had so much fun going through. Its like a world wide card trade...very clever idea

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still a "Mystery" to me if Mister E.,will ever and I mean "Ever" see this box!!!!! Confused Eek Wave

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Nice to see its still making its way around, hope the box also visits me Thumb Up

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scouse691:
Just to let everyone know, that Box A has indeed arrived and will be opened tomorrow.
I would have done it today, but I took my daughter to the beach as it was such a good day Surf

I guess just this once, we can let you off. Wink

Wonder if the box will ever make it to the dark corner of the country that is Idaho. Confused

Posts: 783 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post