Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Picture of arnaud lemauviel
posted Hide Post
What should we need to make one Euro Box?
I would be ok to make one if I was sure to see it back with some new goodies in someday

Posts: 31 | Location: Saint Benoit des Ondes ( 35, France ) | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
After some dark days the sun is back, maybe the box would like to spend some time on the beach in France Surf

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnaud lemauviel
posted Hide Post
And the box could also travel to another beach in France soon after

Posts: 31 | Location: Saint Benoit des Ondes ( 35, France ) | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Arnaud please contact me. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Could be some good news coming on the Euro box.

Watch this space. Wink

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brandocles:
Word of Warning,Don't whine about not getting the box,It will Hurt your chances of getting it

There should be no need to whine, it's not like it's a right to get it - be pleased if you get it but NEVER expect it

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good news! I know it's been a while, but the Mystery Box has left Chicago for its' next destination! I didn't know who to send it to, so I hope I picked a worthy candidate, someone who hasn't gotten it before. I'll have to say I added a lot more cards than I took out, but that's okay.

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
NEVER expect it

Like The Spanish Inquisition Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
quote:
NEVER expect it

Like The Spanish Inquisition Big Grin

That is exactly what I was going to write!!!

NO ONE ever expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! Big Grin

Classic... Cool

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Hey- thanks for the update Mac!

Good luck everyone Big Grin

I think the anticipation is the 2nd best part of all this lol

But if there is one complaint I have, no one writes about what they get out of the box. I can see keeping the contents secret, but is sharing after the fact verboten?? I'm feeling kinda cheated after finding out who got it next & when it's off again...

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Komodo:
Hey- thanks for the update Mac!

Good luck everyone Big Grin

I think the anticipation is the 2nd best part of all this lol

But if there is one complaint I have, no one writes about what they get out of the box. I can see keeping the contents secret, but is sharing after the fact verboten?? I'm feeling kinda cheated after finding out who got it next & when it's off again...

Since I was the one to start this thing going, I have been surprised this has never come up before now. You could talk all you want about what you got or put in IF you wanted too. Just no one has, yet.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
It would be nice to read what goodies people are pulling from the mystery box.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mac13:
Good news! I know it's been a while, but the Mystery Box has left Chicago for its' next destination! I didn't know who to send it to, so I hope I picked a worthy candidate, someone who hasn't gotten it before. I'll have to say I added a lot more cards than I took out, but that's okay.

Guess what was waiting for me in my mailbox today???
*high-pitched girly squeal* Dance Clap Dance Clap Dance Clap Dance Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congratulations SciFiMom! Clap

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Neat! Have fun looking through the box! Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have some paperwork that when into the first box and then copied and when into the second box.

Back when we started this, we had one box and then two then three. Right now there is only one. So, if you want to start a Euro box or a new box drop me an e-mail and I will get a copy of the paperwork to you.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:

HEY SciFiMom Congratulations!! Thumb Up
Hope you find some great stuff!!

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:

Hey- way to go Mom- very nice!!

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Awesome mail day for you Angelina! Thumb Up Clap

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well done sci fi mom i hope i recieve it one day

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post