Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Picture of scouse691
posted Hide Post
Please note ..... Only emails sent to: scouse691@aol.com will be read Big Grin

Please do not use the email address in my profile, as it will be eaten up by my spam filter Smokin'

Posts: 176 | Location: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: November 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Another aluminum also from the southwest that has yet to be included in the fun Frown

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey,TWS i Guess that makes me a Aluminum Sympasizer(did i spell that Right)brandocles

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Just sent in my info. And again trying to entice one of the boxes to Texas. South Texas, that is. The weather is really nice here right now, I'm sure it would be good for the boxes after all the cold climates they have been exposed to Big Grin Dance Thumb Up

Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brandocles:
Hey,TWS i Guess that makes me a Aluminum Sympasizer(did i spell that Right)brandocles
No. It's ALUMINIUM Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
Actually, aluminum and aluminium are both correct. The former is used in the US, and the latter in the UK. (I did some research on this when Lesley and I had a conversation about this last year). Interestingly, "aluminum" was how it was originally spelled, and for some reason that escapes me now, it morphed into "aluminium" in the UK at some point.

It's true, check it out! Big Grin

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
DCJ is correct! What ever side of the pond your from it still has the same meaning. I just like the way it sounds from the UK side...Still though the Aluminums are just The Greatest! Extended Aluminums included! Metal

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks TWS & DCJ,,,Remind me never to send a letter to Graham,he would have a field day with all the mispelled words,and tear me apart.LOL

NO! Thats not how you spell it,

Just kidding Graham

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
you say tomato i say tomatoe

Smile

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scouse691:
Please note ..... Only emails sent to: scouse691@aol.com will be read Big Grin

Please do not use the email address in my profile, as it will be eaten up by my spam filter Smokin'

E-mail Sent

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scouse691
posted Hide Post
Well, Box B is on it's way to the next lucky person Thumb Up

The lucky recipient was picked by another card talker out of all the people who sent in their address. Smokin'

Posts: 176 | Location: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: November 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scouse691:
Well, Box B is on it's way to the next lucky person Thumb Up

The lucky recipient was picked by another card talker out of all the people who sent in their address. Smokin'

A very fair way to decide Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Sounds goog scouse. Wink

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
Sounds goog scouse. Wink

Whats a goog scouse Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
Sounds goog scouse. Wink

Whats a goog scouse Confused
oops, I meant good. SmileThis ones for you wolfman Twak Big Grin Wave

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Who will be next lucky recipient i wonder?

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
only time, and the royal mail, will tell Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Box "A" has arrived. In Lansdale PA !!

Yes, yours truly has finally received a Mystery Box and now I have all weekend (and a long one at that!) to sort through the goodies and add a few things to it.

Thanks!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Good for you Joanna Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Anyone got the box from "goog scouse" yet Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post