Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brandocles:
Hey MISTER E. Just think like i do,that your never going to get it,so you will not have to worry about the box,,,brandocles

That is how I think too!
So, I go out and spend money on cards, that is of equal value of posting it again!

It usually works -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
RupT-Let whoever was supposed to get the box know it was on the way.I would love to know it was me Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Mystery Box Mystery Box Oh where Oh where are you?

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
well, checked my PO Box again yesterday so I guess it wasnt sent to me! :P

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Currently one is "lost" in the mail system and as for the time it has been there, it may never resurface.

As for the other, I haven't really checked into yet.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Um - the box I had is making it's way far, far away - I contacted the person, so they know to expect it Smile (and to verify shipping address)and it's starting it's long and arduous journey today.

And no, I'm not telling where it's headed!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
I contacted the person, so they know to expect it Smile (and to verify shipping address)and it's starting it's long and arduous journey today.

Well I know it's still not coming to Flitwick then Shake Head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Um - the box I had is making it's way far, far away - I contacted the person, so they know to expect it Smile (and to verify shipping address)and it's starting it's long and arduous journey today.

It,s not that far to Wolverhampton. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Wolfie - we sort of missed you (see HERE Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:

Not coming to me either Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Ok, I will end all the suspense by saying that Box A has arrived at my doorstep this morning!!! Dance Dance Dance

Haven't had the time to open it, will do so tonight. Got loads of cards to put in! ha!

Also, a great big thanks to Joanna for taking the effort to contact me, verify my address and sending the box to me!!!! Thumb Up

Andy

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Boldlygone Graham Chris Byrne Mister E Wolf man GolfDobby Mtlhddoc,,,,Hey you guys should get together and make a new box,and then send it to me,then i will send it back to one of you,so forth and so on,,,that way we can get the box also,sounds like a plan to me,whatcha ya think,because thats the only way it seems we will get in on the fun,HA!

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I think it is safe to say that box "B" is offically lost in transition.

So someone in the mail service has it.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
Ok, I will end all the suspense by saying that Box A has arrived at my doorstep this morning!!! Dance Dance Dance

Andy

Well done Andy, have fun with it. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brandocles:
Boldlygone Graham Chris Byrne Mister E Wolf man GolfDobby Mtlhddoc,,,,Hey you guys should get together and make a new box,and then send it to me,then i will send it back to one of you,so forth and so on,,,that way we can get the box also,sounds like a plan to me,whatcha ya think,because thats the only way it seems we will get in on the fun,HA!

That is a great idea!
If anyone has no objections, I will put some cards in on it, then I will contact the people.
LMK if it is OK, and I will start on it.

Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I don't know about everyone else - but it seems very exclusionary to come here and say "HEY - we're going to make our OWN mystery box and only send it to 1 of 7 people - Nyah nyah nyah"

There are a LOT of people on this board and I'm very sorry I didn't send it to one of you, but frankly Andy had never recieved it beforehand either and I had serious doubts that anyone would have even considered sending a package to Singapore. Australia's hard enough Wink but at least there are several collectors there - last time I checked, we only had the one member from Singapore...

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If someone wants to start a new box B to replace the lost one i would be all for it but please let us not exclude anyone from recieving it.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hey Chris,
Just so you know, the box was in transit to you when it disappeared off the map.

When I started this I wanted it to be fun. I hope No one takes it personally that the box has not got to them yet! Both boxes have/had travel the world and that takes time!

As for conjuring up a "new" box b. What do you guys think? I can get another one up and going with the letter inside or we can just let box A be it.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I like one box. If "A" goes AWOL, then maybe another box should be considered, but it was getting very difficult to keep track of where each one was...