Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
will be passing the box on in the next couple of days

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats the way, keep em moving. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I just had a quick look at the start of this thread and although I realise it is not the same Mystery Box, some form of the thing has now been travelling around the world for over three years...

..and in all that time, I only ever got the box once!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Is that a hint Wink

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Jade, Shocked, SHOCKED am I that hinting might be going on in this establishment! Big Grin
No, honestly, I'm not hinting, I was happy enough to get it the first time!

Wolfie? Twak Twak Twak
Au Res.,
Paul

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quaint1,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Oh, B****r; sorry Wolfie I did it again - instead of replying I edited. You have my permission to Twak me if you like...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm very happy too to know that one is one the move!

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Oh, B****r; sorry Wolfie I did it again - instead of replying I edited. You have my permission to Twak me if you like...
Au Res.,
Paul

There all the same these mods, edit mad. Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Bouncey Elephant This morning, a mystery box appeared in front of my door asking for asylum. I was very happy! Thanks Starwolf for trying again. The box should be on its way next week.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well at least we have 2 boxes moving now.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Keep 'em moving! Metal

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Bouncey Elephant This morning, a mystery box appeared in front of my door asking for asylum. I was very happy! Thanks Starwolf for trying again. The box should be on its way next week.

MAJORLY AWESOME Metal

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've just gone through this thread in an attempt to track down the 3 eurowolfie boxes. As far as i can tell the following people have them.

Goodwill box........Charmedmad.

Treasure Chest.........Fire8rays

Box of Fun........ Kristy

I need to send off emails to confirm this.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have the box of fun! I have an address and am sending it tomorrow.

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kristy Claus. Wavey

Colin is sending his off about now. Smile

That leaves Fire8rays, does anyone know who this is?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Great to hear that the boxes are moving again! Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much, the mystery box of goodwill showed up today on my doorstep. Clap

I had my mouth wide open til I bring it on my table. Then I ran upstairs to tell my sleepy husband about it, and got a "Cool".

I opened the package and discovered the box and saw under it the name Eurowolfie box of goodwill!

I've opened it (love the box itself) and discovered many cards I didn't know about at all, this is so much fun!!

I took a Dead zone base set card for myself and another one from 24 for a friend. Also a Lion king and Star wars insert for my best friends.

Later my husband went and looked at all the cards and kept smiling all the way. He loves the idea of the box, lots of fun! He found a Twilight zone promo card he didn't have.

I've replaced all the cards with promo and inserts, hoping they'll find a good home. I already have found a new recipient and wanted to sent it this afternoon when my hubby reminded me that the post office was closed. I was such on a cloud! lol So monday the box will go out the country again ^_^

Thanks again Bouncey

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks it was the first time I had seen it!

First thing I had planned to do today was writing a letter to a very nice person I know to go with the surprise gift I had wrapped yesterday for her. I was thinking about her surprise when she'll get to her mailbox and today I was the one who got surprised by the mystery box!!

So here's what I picked

ps: Wolfie emailed you.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone.

Wolfie, that was especially if you wanted me to add it in the box, for future recipients to put their name on it, and consult the list as well.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i was going to do that jade but i sent you it before wolfie sent me the list

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post