Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well Gee STAR,and anybody else, If you take a insert from the box ,one would think,you would put one back in to make up for the one you took,,,wouldn't think that would be to hard to figure out,not trying to be a *** here but come on,

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike

There is no list. It is purely upto the person who has the box to randomly decide who to post it to next.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
What'd I do? Post an abservation? So? Confused

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
what about card talkers that might not have tons of spare chase cards??

wouldnt it be mre feesable (?) for them to replace cards with base? otherwise they might aswell send it straight on? if the whole thing is about chase cards? i just thought the box was a mystery Big Grin so anything goes?

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LesleyW:
It would help if you've traded with people on the board. As that means that someone who receives the box who may have traded with you will have your address. Hence, you'll be more likely to be sent the box. If you're not a very active trader on the board then you might be less likely to get sent one of the boxes.

Thanks for the info, hope in time it makes here. Think this is a great idea and hats off to the one who came up with it

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well Neil,this is just my opion,if you only have a few inserts to replace the one's you took,then thats all you should take,to be fair for the other cardtalker's who have not had the pleasure of getting the box,i myself would never take a $5.00 dollar insert and replace it with a 10 cent single,i just think thats not fair,,but thats just me,try to treat people with respect,and fairness,and not be greeded,thats just want i think is the right thing to do

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
lets all calm down people!
If you get the box, take what you need and replace it with whatever you can!

No need to get hostile about it.

This is a fun thing, not a serious thing!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nobodys getting hostile in here,it just that,if you were to send me a $10.00 insert i needed,and you were expecting a insert of the same amount back,but i chose to send you one common card,i think you would be a bit bumed out,im just trying to look out for the people getting the box,because i dont expect to get it myself,so im not to worried for myself whats in the box,,,thats what i have to say,hate me or like me up to you,brandocles

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
When you get the box, you'll know what to do.

The aura of the mystery box has a magical effect. Angel

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
It almost made it to OZ, i hope it heads back down under i have all these stargate and enterprise autos i wante to put in it.

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Not almost, it did. Tas may be an island State but it's still part of Australia.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
not 'Real 'Oz Big Grin

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
quote:
i have all these stargate and enterprise autos i wante to put in it

Somebody please send the box back down under Big Grin

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Will that be to real oz or Taz oz. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
lol real oz hehe

I see what you mean brandocles, i just didnt explain it properly i dont think.

I dont mean take out an auto card and put in a promo type of thing i mean, say if someone had tons of promos, base sets, etc etc and really needed say an auto, then instead of them missing out they could put in various base sets etc to counter the 'value' Confused of the card.

As they would be payign for shipping.

Think i explained it properly this time Big Grin

and yes send it back to solo Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
It's been a mystery, and then I finally see... No card box yet. Mister E., is still awaiting... Maybe if you all send cards now you will beat the x-mas rush??? Bouncey demon

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well I'm a happy camper this morning.

Box A arrived in Real OZ (Melbourne, Australia) when the post man delivered it to my door this morning at 7.00 am.

Thank you very much to Dr Christmas Jones who was kind enough to think of sending it to me. You put a huge smile on my face Smile

I haven't had time to look at the contents as I had to go to work this morning, but I will be having a squizz after work and be sending it on its merry way in a couple of days.

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
Hiya everyone
I received Box B this morning, thanks Buffy Wink

Although it was exciting to receive and look through there wasn't really anything of personal interest to me. I actually had more fun looking through Box A as that had a lot of pieceworks and auto cards that I hadn't seen before and it was nice to see what the top bonus cards from other sets are like. There seemed to be a lot more base cards in Box B than there was in Box A

Box B will be on its travels again on Monday

Thanks again Buffy
-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well done!
I wonder who the next lucky person will be?
Maybe it will go from the UK, across the big wet thing!

We shall have to wait and see.
Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Good to see both boxes are back in circulation.

Keep up the good work. Thumb Up