Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
That was quick I only posted it on Wednesday. Hope you find somethings you need. Wave

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile

Hi, just a quick heads up to say that the Lament Configuration was sent on its merry way yesterday...it was great fun to go through and I ended up taking out 13 promo cards...replaced it with some complete subsets and other stuff...it is even fuller than before and it was really full before!!!

Smile

By the way Wolfie, thanks for the really nice comment about my sketches Cool

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Well much to my surprise I have received Logun's Run Box Dance

Thanks to Tim for coordinating this and a Very Special Thanks to cverdec for sending it to me.

I will post here whan I have mailed off to the next lucky card-talker Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
That's great Bernie! I hope you have fun with it... Metal

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
WTG Bernie & WarriorBabe Big Grin

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Metal

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Keep them going

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Bernie-

Glad to hear you got it. It's great looking through and pulling out new goodies and then replacing and sending the box on it's way. Cool It's one of the only times that "re-gifting" is socially acceptable. Wink Razz Roll Eyes

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
The EuroWolfie Goodwill box is now travelling Wink

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Eurowolfies Treasure Chest seems to be missing in action. Should have arrived at its destination the first monday in April.

Update it has been received and sent on its way to another recipient!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Erik... how did you ship it (what carrier)?

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Eurowolfies Treasure Chest seems to be missing in action. Should have arrived at its destination the first monday in April.

Did you put Delivery confirmation or Postal insurance on it? It can be tracked with that information.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
It has been received and sent on to someone else. I sent it UPS but lost my paper work so couldn't track it. I have 2 little thiefs running around my house! (5 1/2 and 2 1/2) I think they took off with the paper work and it may have gotten trashed.

It has passed through Geoffbovey's hands and now has arrived at Fire8rays.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
I recieved the Lament Configuration box on saturday (im pretty sure it was that one Big Grin) thanks to the sender!

I briefly looked over it at the weekend so ill take a gander this week and send it on its merry way come pay day, well this weekend Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
It has passed through Geoffbovey's hands and now has arrives at Fire8rays.

Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
1-2 months of travelling and a lot of people had fun already. I hope that their will be no extra boxes missing and that we can continue this beautiful "chain box".

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Finally home for awhile and need an address to send the Ren/Stimpy box out to. Any takers ?????????????????????????????? Confused Wavey

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Wave Wavey Wave Wavey

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Finally home for awhile and need an address to send the Ren/Stimpy box out to. Any takers ?????????????????????????????? Confused Wavey

Welcome home Mister E.!! Hope all is well with you. Please refer to the list in the Mystery Box sign-up thread for willing victims.

alternate email: