Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Spawn arrived at my door on Fri. Will be going out in a couple of days. Be on the look-out.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Ace! Enjoy Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Ok, I am going to be getting the Ren & Stimpy box out the door within the next couple days. I wanted to send it to someone who has never had any of the boxes before and requested the address from Harris. So as soon as I get that, someone will be getting a BIG surprise!!!
Elephant Clap Dance

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Great news Wendi!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The first 2 Eurowolfie boxes are packed up and ready to go. Bouncey

I have the addresses from Harris of the lucky people so watch out at your door. Smile

No names but the boxes are going out to 2 people who have done a lot of good work for the members of the board and really deserve to get them.

Box number 3 will go out to the person who is drawn out of the hat from all the people who donated items for the boxes and have given their time to help and encourage this great idea.

A big thank you to everyone who has helped to make this all happen. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention.

Box 1 is called EUROWOLFIE BOX OF FUN.

Box 2 is called EUROWOLFIE TREASURE CHEST.

Box 3 is called EUROWOLFIE GOODWILL BOX.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
A big WTG Ace!

I can hardly wait to see who gets one next! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Komodo,

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Box 1 and Box 2 have just been posted off to a couple of very nice people. Wavey

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Clap Clap Good luck to everyone on the board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sending it me wolfie Razz
Just kiddin' good luck to everyone!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the hard work Wolfie, good luck everyone

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Clap

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Box 1 and Box 2 have just been posted off to a couple of very nice people

Excellent. Good luck all and thanks to wolfie, tim and varios contributors for putting the new boxes together.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Box number 3 will go out to the person who is drawn out of the hat from all the people who donated items for the boxes and have given their time to help and encourage this great idea.

The name has been drawn from the hat by the little girl who lives across the road. Clap

Now to find a suitable box and send it off.

A big thanks once again to everyone who donated items for this, i could not have done it without you. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
wolfie no little girl has removed anything from me Big Grin

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
They wouldn't dare. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I received a Eurowolfie Box!!! It will be going out today to someone that has not received a mystery box yet!!

Thanks wolfie!! Thumb Up

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
WoW that was quick. Eek

Glad you liked it. Wavey

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Ok, I am in the Midwest so I sent the Ren & Stimpy box off to the East Coast and the Eurowolfie box is off to the West Coast! Both boxes went to someone who has never received a box yet!! I hope they have as much fun as I had going through all those cards!!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice quick turnround Wendi, hope you found something you wanted. Smile