Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Olly, You've got my current address form various trades/purchases. Send it my way if it comes to you....I'll do the same! Thumb Up

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know of a few people's addresses, but I may not ge the box, so it is all hypathetical.
Only time will tell..........
ChRiS Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olly:
Quick question...

What if people have moved since they last traded. It would be a shame to lose the box wouldn't it.

You could always do some investigative work and check out the traders section and see if the person you want to send it to has traded recently. Then perhaps email the person they traded with to see what address they sent to!!

Or perhaps anyone who has changed their address say in the past year coudl simply state in a seperate thread that they have done so???

Just a thought!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Barrett,

What a great idea! I am just catching up on reading past posts since I got back from vacation.

I definately will participate if the box is sent my way!

And for those of you interested, my address has been the same for the last 18 or so years.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes I know Mike.
ChRiS Wink

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I can tell y'all if I get the box I'll be sneaky & find a way to verify the address easily Smile

I do want to mention that it is a BAD idea to post your address in this thread (or any other thread) if someone's thinking about doing that....

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
I do want to mention that it is a BAD idea to post your address in this thread (or any other thread) if someone's thinking about doing that....

Bill Mullins
PO Box 16164
Huntsville, AL 35802

Posts: 2197 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:

Bill Mullins
PO Box 16164
Huntsville, AL 35802[/QUOTE]

post editied to make self shut up....

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
My address is still the same as it's always been Wave

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
Remember, if anyone sees fit to send the box to the infamous BCW (i.e. me), my address has changed recently. I'm now only giving it out to those who are deemed worthy (this means that both Wolfie and Quaint1 have been taken off the list Big Grin)

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
You mean I was worthy once, but now am not? What did I do to be denied worthiness?

Don't worry, Wolfie; If I get the box, you're on MY list...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
You mean I was worthy once, but now am not? What did I do to be denied worthiness?

To be honest, it was your declaration of love for the Nolans at the last post-National drink that finally got you struck off. Smile

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
To be honest, it was your declaration of love for the Nolans at the last post-National drink that finally got you struck off.

Ah. Nothing to do with me signing you up for their official fan club then? Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

p.s. they haven't had a cancellation request from you yet...

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Just a quick line to let everyone know that the box was mailed to the next person this morning. They should receive it in a day or so.

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
The day has arrived! The great Mystery Box has made an appearance at my doorstep! Yahoo! What a great thing to come home from a miserable business trip to! I will be snagging a few goodies, and stuffing it back full of goodies, and sending it back on it's way. It should ship by Monday. I'll keep you all posted as to when it's on it's way!

Wahoo!!! Metal Thank you Willgull, agranata, and barobehere!! Thumb Up

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If I get the box, hich I hope, I know who is going to get it.
How big is the box? Just curious.........
ChRiS Smile

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Yah Dobby! It's nice when good things happen to mischevious house elves Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Thumb Upon getting THE BOX.

I can't help wondering when it will make it's way over the pond to ENGLAND Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have a strange premonition that it may not be as long as you think.

This glimpse into the future bought to you by Madame Wolfie and her crystal balls. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Oooo-- bad Wolfie
Twak

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post