Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It might make the journey to England but the odds of it getting to my neck of the woods I would guess are rather slim.

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I have a strange premonition that it may not be as long as you think.

This glimpse into the future bought to you by Madame Wolfie and her crystal balls. Big Grin

Sooo you found a razor Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Hmm... I leave for vacation on Friday and won't be home till Monday the 26th - so, don't send me the box (till after that date!) We wouldn't want the mystery box sitting around, unloved, would we?

And YES - I already PACKED my copy of NSU so I can take a picture and enter the contest! Hah!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
It might make the journey to England but the odds of it getting to my neck of the woods I would guess are rather slim.

You never know, before I sent it off, I wanted to send it to a very remote person/place but I no longer had his address and he has not been active on the site in over 6 months-so there is always the possibility!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I,m very remote and have not been very active for the last 6 months. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

You never know, before I sent it off, I wanted to send it to a very remote person/place but I no longer had his address and he has not been active on the site in over 6 months-so there is always the possibility!

Warrenton, VA is very remote!!!!!! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
And YES - I already PACKED my copy of NSU so I can take a picture and enter the contest! Hah!

Hey OWM~

Did you say there is some type of contest going on involving NSU? Can you tell me about it? How do I enter?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Yes indeedy, I did say there was a contest The best picture, of you and your NSU on vacation, as voted upon by our astute members - will win one heck of a prize!

Please email digital photos to :
summer-contest@nonsportupdate.com

or you can contact us at that same email address to get the mailing address for regular photos

Y'all better get photographic- I *know* I'm taking pictures on vacation

Joanna at the Slot Machines with NSU
Joanna at the Spa with NSU
Joanna sleeping without children running around with NSU

Maybe one picture of Robert with NSU - we'll see

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Neat thread.
Don't know how I missed it.
I'll put my address on my website or profile for those keeping a master list of addresses.

See everyone in Dragoncon ...

(p.s. Can the "box" be in the vacation photo for the other contest?)

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Well, in the true spirit of the Mystery Box, an odd thing happened at my house. The Mystery Box started growing out of hand and finally with the miracle of science, we had cell division. That's right, it grew until it doubled in size, and then split into two! There is now a Mystery Box "A" and a Mystery Box "B"! Both were shipped to their next stop on this strange journey yesterday, and two lucky Card Talk members will soon have a surprise in their mailbox.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Whooo-hoooo Double Prizes Clap Clap

Elvs are now my favourite mythical creature

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Bonus points for anyone with submitting a photo with NSU and THE BOX Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Whooo-hoooo Double Prizes Clap Clap

Elvs are now my favourite mythical creature

Thank you, thank you very much!

quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Bonus points for anyone with submitting a photo with NSU and THE BOX Wink

I think I can do that!

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Well, Box B found it's way to my door today!

I took out a few goodies and will be putting a few goodies back in and will try to get box B on it's merry way to someone new tomorrow.

I will take a picture too with the NSU before sending it on to the next lucky recipient. Still trying to decide who should get the box next.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of aagranata
posted Hide Post
[You never know, before I sent it off, I wanted to send it to a very remote person/place but I no longer had his address and he has not been active on the site in over 6 months-so there is always the possibility! ]

So, Barrett, you're saying I wasn't your number one choice??? I'm devastated. Oh, well. My wife says I wasn't her number one choice either. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way, can someone explain to me how I do that "quote" thing y'all are always doing? I can find the quote icon but have no idea where to paste the quote....

Posts: 822 | Location: Spanaway, WA | Registered: May 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aagranata:
[You never know, before I sent it off, I wanted to send it to a very remote person/place but I no longer had his address and he has not been active on the site in over 6 months-so there is always the possibility! ]

So, Barrett, you're saying I wasn't your number one choice??? I'm devastated. Oh, well. My wife says I wasn't her number one choice either. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way, can someone explain to me how I do that "quote" thing y'all are always doing? I can find the quote icon but have no idea where to paste the quote....

You were my #1 choice when I did decide to send the box out-which is what counts since you got the box!! Thank goodness I lost his address! Big Grin

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aagranata:

(QUOTE) Paste Here (/QUOTE)

That help? Wink

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
It might make the journey to England but the odds of it getting to my neck of the woods I would guess are rather slim

I can think of three CT'ers that live in Victoria, even though we reckon it's a remote possibility of it hitting Oz, I'm the only one in Hobart, and you have more CT friends than me Razz
I reckon you'll get it first Wink

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
So where is box A?

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I believe Dobby has hinted in another topic thread that it may well be on it's way to ENGLAND to a member of the board whoes ID starts with R and ends with T and has recently reached gold status.

I wonder if he has my address??? Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post