Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oops, perhaps Graham's idea of a spell-checker would be good!

*Goes off to edit other post*

I know what I really meant, honest!
Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
It took me a couple of reads to figure out the typo,so I also edited my quote of yours Razz

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Sure...thats what you ment Big Grin

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
I'm amazed to hear that this box is still alive, it's great! Clap

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
OK you Non-USA box hoarders....get at least one of the boxes back to the USA Razz

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I just realized we have pasted the 8th month marker on the mystery box.

I hope box A surfaces soon!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have loads of chase cards that i have been saving to put in the box if it turns up at the wolfden. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Well, box A should be arriving at the next cardtalker within the next few days. Took some time coz its going to a far far away place. I am sure its relatively easy to guess where far far away is judging from where i am located.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I don't believe this mystery box actually exists since I have never seen it!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T3MAN
posted Hide Post
Has not shown up in Southern Utah either. I am hoping one day it will, I believe I gave my address to someone so that is could be put in the box.

Posts: 394 | Location: Cedar City, Utah USA | Registered: August 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Who are we suppose to give our address too?? (sorry, i have been gone for a while)

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You don,t give your address to anyone. It is entirely upto the person who has the box who they want to send it to next.
Names of the people who have allready had it are in the box.
If the person who has the box does not know the address of the person they want to send it to they can contact other board members who will know.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Well I have a new address, so I guess I will never get the box Shake Head

Although, Harris knows my new address!! Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
A sender that wants to send it to someone that they do not have the addres for have gotten the mailing info by asking either Harris or another trader.

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Guess what I received today?!
Yes, box A! Big Grin

I have taken out cards, and but ay back in.
Thanks to Andy who sent it to me....

C. Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
OK you Non-USA box hoarders....get at least one of the boxes back to the USA Razz

Well, I got your message and now the box is back in your side although its with Chris in Canada. I know Chris hadn't had the chance to get either boxes so I sent it to him. Enjoy the box, Chris!!! Wink

Andy

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Glad to see that both boxes are back in play again!!!

Who will be next to receive The Mystery Box????

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T3MAN
posted Hide Post
For those interested I have a new address, cannot wait to see if a box will make it here to Southern Utah. The moving went smooth. I sent the new address to Harris.

TMAN

Posts: 394 | Location: Cedar City, Utah USA | Registered: August 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Glad to see one of us poor card collectors got itCongrats Chris

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, I know where it is going.

It is being sent withing Canada.
Thats all I am saying....

C. Big Grin