Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Nah - it's called parental amnesia. We have so many other things to keep track of (kids schedules, sports, activities, etc.) that we can't remember the things *we* need to do.

All yesterday I kept reminding myself that I had a meeting at school today, Wednesday - but DUH!! the meeting's not until Thursday - so I wasted all that energy for nothing.

And yes, I forgot to bring all the boxes today. Of course.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Nah - it's called parental amnesia.

Hmm, didn't know of that excuse, now iwill have to use that one more often Big Grin

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
OK mystery boxes,where art thou??? Confused

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
nothin here, so it must have left PA Confused

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Finally... I am out of hospital and back here with the "Family". Still no mystery box for Mister E.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No mystery box for anyone. They seemed to have vanished. Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Hardly. Box "B" is still on my dining room table. I need to rebox it up and put in some goodies, then it'll be off.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
WWWWWWWHHHOOO Clap Bouncey

So does anyone know the whereabouts of box A?

Come on, don,t be shy, you can tell us. Wave

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
How do us relitivly new users get involved with the mystry box. I haven't had the oppertunity to trade or deal with other members of Card Talk yet (althouig I'm hopeing to get more involved in 2005). Is there a central list of all Card Talk memeber with e-mail addresses? I would love the oppertunity to see whats in the box, and add a few gems that I have collected over the years

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Well, for me, I wanted to send it to someone who's address I didn't have, so I asked around discreetly and got it Smile

Which doesn't really answer your question, does it...

I guess the answer is, trade with someone Smile That way someone will have your address if they get asked

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Well, for me, I wanted to send it to someone who's address I didn't have, so I asked around discreetly and got it Smile

I,ll stop sitting by the front door then. Big Grin

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
You're in the wrong country.
Sorry Smile

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Strangely, that's what many of us over here think about Wolfie... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
quote:

Strangely, that's what many of us over here think about Wolfie... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul
I think you ment planet Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Okay, i know where Box A should be, but said cardtalker has yet to post that they have indeed rec'd it!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
How do us relitivly new users get involved with the mystry box.

I suppose just start trading as much as you can. The more people have your address the more likely you are to get the box. But fearnot, i doubt these boxes will go out of circulation anytime soon!!! Big Grin

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Okay, i know where Box A _should_ be, but said cardtalker has yet to post that they have indeed rec'd it!!!

Okay, holder of box A, this wasn't your secret Santa gift! Pass it on! Big Grin

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
well, I went to my PO box yesterday and here was no Mystery Box, soooo, either it is not coming my way, or I didnt get it yet! Big Grin

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still a Mystery when Mister E. will ever see the mystery box. Confused Confused Great to be back here with the "Family" and "Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!" Elephant Dance Razz Clap Bouncey

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey MISTER E. Just think like i do,that your never going to get it,so you will not have to worry about the box,,,brandocles

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post