Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
I believe Dobby has hinted in another topic thread that it may well be on it's way to ENGLAND to a member of the board whoes ID starts with R and ends with T and has recently reached gold status.

I wonder if he has my address??? Wink

I know that fellow has my address,and it would be Tailor made for him to send it to me Big Grin Roll Eyes

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
You guys are bad! And why hasn't this member shown their face around here lately? Maybe they've absconded with the box! Wink

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
I wonder if he has my address??? Wink

Well, I know the person concerned has mine and I'm hoping I might also be considered for a look at The Box... Big Grin

I've got a ton of good stuff to put in it... Big Grin

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I,m saying nothing.( sheepish grin ). Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the person concerned might consider posting it to deepest darkest Africa?

Any cardtalkers there?

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
I wonder if the person concerned might consider posting it to deepest darkest Africa?

Any cardtalkers there?

How about the deepest darkest parts of Baltimore, MD? Wink

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Any cardtalkers there?

I just wanted that member to let us all know that the box has arrived safely! Wink

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dobby The House Elf:

I just wanted that member to let us all know that the box has arrived safely! Wink

I have it on good intentions that the box has not yet arrived to that member!!! We're very close.... like Clark Kent and Superman!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have it on good intentions that the box has not yet arrived to that member!!! We're very close.... like Clark Kent and Superman!!!

more like Howard the Duck and....uhmmmm.....Howard the Duck Confused

Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
More like Howard and Daffy. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
I've only traded with xSaBx and Spidergoblin from CT so far. Any Chance to get the box in Germany?

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I'd say that once the box hits the English shores, there is a very good chance that it will find it's way to xSaBx. The Stuffmistress has traded with many, if not all, UK CardTalkers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I know that the B Box has arrived at where I sent it but the individual is in San Diego at the moment and won't be able to forward the box on until after they return.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Hey guyz, guess what i rec'd in the post this morning? A letter from the Inland Revenue telling me they owed me refund and i could only spend it on cards and nothing else. How cool is that???...... pah, i wish.... in fact i rec'd something even better!!

Can you guess what it was?? No?? Okay i'll give y'all a clue. It's a box.

Yep thats right..... Mystery Box A has reached the shores of ol' blighty!!! I haven't taken a peek inside yet, but rest assured i will very soon and it will then make its way onto another unsuspecting member of cardtalk. But the question is "Who will be next?"

The saga continues............

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep thats right..... Mystery Box A has reached the shores of ol' blighty!!!

You sound genuinely surprised, had you not picked up the clues to Box A's destination in the earlier posts?

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Great news that THE BOX has finally reached England. Any bets on how long it will be before the Royal Mail Loses it Roll Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Sarah - Sssshhhhh!!! I'm trying to keep up the fact it's meant to be a surprise!!! SSSsssssshhh!!

Paul - The box nearly was lost. I rec'd a card for the Royal mail two days ago saying to collect two parcels from the sorting office, however when i got there, they only had one and couldn't find the other (one guess as to which parcel they couldn't find) Luckily they found it yesterday and posted it to me again this morning!!! Phew...it was a close one!!!

To everyone on the board...... I have just finished going through the box, taken what intertested me and replaced it with some more goodies!!! Now all i have to do is package it up again, put a plastic bag around and throw it in the atlantic (like a message in a bottle) and see who gets it next!! (will it be Europe, UK, US, or somewhere in Australiasia??) Who know's?? Not me!!! Only time will tell!!!

Lets wish the box Bon Voyage and send it on it's merry way......

PS: Thanx again to Barrett for starting this and Dobby for setting up the second box!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Thats nice to hear that its arrived in England.
I hope that someday it might come to me Wink

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
_Sarah _- Sssshhhhh!!! I'm trying to keep up the fact it's meant to be a surprise!!! SSSsssssshhh!!

dumb blonde

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

/dumb blonde

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
any news on the 2nd uk person getting the box yet Big Grin

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post