Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
Nice... I remember that LOTR sketch. I love that Stewie card - that must have been added after I sent it on.

Yes, it was. I took a Chris Henderson Sketch and replaced it with the Stewie sketch.

Glad you like it.

And to "Boldlygone"

that is an awsome sketch of the Enterprise from Patrick Hamil.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
In a while the box will be completely different Cool

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jademaliburoad:
In a while the box will be completely different Cool

Thats right. We send them out full of things but before long the contents of the box changes very much.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
The "Spawn of the Mystery Box" is now on its way to the great state of Kentucky very near the University of Louisville. Smile

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Hello Everyone,

I just came back from Czesk today and to my surprise I received the Eurowolfie - Goodwill box Dance . That was a nice surpise after my studytrip.

Many thanks wolfie Thumb Up .

I will look into it this week and send them out next week to another innocent victim.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad you got it ok. You were the lucky name pulled from the hat. Clap

Hope you find some nice things to keep. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
the box I was gifted with last week is on the move (it had a strange looking "robot with arms raised" on the side) - I mailed it slow-rate, so it might take up to 5 days. GOOD LUCK!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
the box I was gifted with last week is on the move (it had a strange looking "robot with arms raised" on the side) - I mailed it slow-rate, so it might take up to 5 days. GOOD LUCK!

That's "Box" from Logan's Run... one of my favorite films Metal

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Eurowolfies Treasure chest will be on the move shortly. Have not made it to the UPS store yet. But will sometime this week!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff, keep them Eurowolfies circulating. Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I am VERY pleased to announce that The Lament Configuration Mystery Box will be continuing it's travels tomorrow.
Look out for a postman nursing a hernia Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:

Look out for a postman nursing a hernia Big Grin

My postman has allready got one. Big Grin

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:

Thank you make-mine-marvel. I received the mystery box from you yesterday. Some great stuff in that box! Smile

I'll stock it up this week and get it on it's way to the next recipient.

Mike...

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Eurowolfies Treasure chest will be on the move shortly. Have not made it to the UPS store yet. But will sometime this week!

The treasure chest has left the nest. Dropped it off at the UPS Store this morning.

Be on the lookout for your friendly man in brown. He (or she!) may be arriving at your door soon!

Good Luck

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hello All,
I have gotten a couple of e-mailslately concerning the new mystery boxes that start with euro in their titles.

I am no longer in charge but will gladly help with the boxes that TMelser helped get going as I had a very small part in getting the original Mystery Box rules and guidelines to him.

As for your questions/concerns/complaints about the other set of boxes they need to go to the guy who had a hand in those boxes as I have nothing to do with them.

Thanks!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
What Mr B is trying to say is that if anyone has any questions or comments about the Eurowolfie boxes please send them to me and i will deal with them.

Thanks very much.

Wavey

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
What Mr B is trying to say iS

I was clear without your trying to clarify what I said. What I was doing was putting my statement in the most positive most politically correct way as to not to offend anyone!

Please ask via e-mail before assuming what is being said and making a "clarification".

So, here is the un-pc version.

I have nothing to do with the euro boxes. I did not work on them at all. I know nothing about them. I don't know what is said inside. I don't know what to do if you heard a rumor about you have to do whatever to get the box.

If you have a problem go to the guy who started them(wolfmangolf), not me.

Ta da!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that " clarification " and you are quite correct. If anyone has any questions or comments about the Eurowolfie boxes please drop me an email and i will be only too glad to help.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OK, enough already.

Let's move on before this gets out of hand, ok? No need for either of you (or anyone) to comment on this particular issue as there doesn't seem to be a question at the moment and any further discussion on it is liable to go down the downward spiral.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Sorry Harris, i did not mean to cause a problem. Wavey