Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
very true.
seems as thought ppl took it and ran....

Harris any way that we can remove these people from here?
Its not fair that people loose out due to these certain people?

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well we cannot really boot them from nsu but tim can take the names of the guilty parties of the list of people to send the boxes to.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
well...... Confused

i can now confirm where the Logan's Run box is Roll Eyes

looks like it was put into a trash compactor, with the dianoga Eek

looks like Szym never got it, and luckily my retrun address was on what's left of the outside box (so much for that $40.00 Mad)

i'll try and get it repackaged and ship it out on monday Frown

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Great news about finding the box Starwolf! Sorry that it got shredded (along with your $40). Best to keep it stateside for now - cheaper, there seem to be plenty floating around in the old country.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
You mean I was supposed to get a box and that box was trashed Frown . I am cursed, I tell you cursed. I told myself that, by contributing to the boxes, I might get one and it got trashed Shake Head . Thanks anyway Starwolf1001 for thinking of me as the next recipient.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
well......looks like it's going off today.....trying Europe again (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more Wink)

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
If you are sending it to me again. I promise that I will send it to someone else within the 2 weeks period that Tim has chosen. If you don't, I wil understand and cry.
Who knows? Maybe I am not cursed anymore. Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
well......looks like it's going off today.....trying Europe again (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more Wink)

Not to cause any trouble, but will you be putting any online tracking on the box?

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Are all the boxes in Europe now?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
"Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else here
Feel the way I do?"

"Ka is a wheel"

You'll see...

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Komodo:
"Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

I know Vera Wang... but this Vera Lynn... nothing. Shake Head

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
"Send the boys back home!"

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If all the boxes are in Europe I hope I get one!

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
All the boxes are not in Europe, they are ???????? Confused

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi_Collector:

Not to cause any trouble, but will you be putting any online tracking on the box?

uhmmmm....errrrr.....well i did send it Priority Mail (flat box rate).......there is a number on the thick stack of paper........CP31 8592 240U S......don't know if we can track it from that though Confused

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
Without knowing about it, you did online tracking.

That was good.

I hope in the future everyone else who sends a mystery box puts online tracking to it.

I can be wrong, but I think there is only one box moving these days. I hate finger pointing, but with the online tracking it can be proved when it was sent and where the box is.

Not to give a plug to paypal or ebay, but that is why paypal requires online tracking information. So there is no finger pointing or second guessing.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just to let you know one of the boxes arrived on my door step this morning the eurowolfie goodwill box. will get it sent out at weekend hopefully.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice to hear one has turned up. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Way to go CM- you finally got your wish! Dance

Do tell if you find something you like Smile

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
it was mainly full of promos which i had but there was a aeon flux promo pack in that that i had been after so got that and there was a harry box loader i needed and some buffy merlin stickers my partner wanted. i have now wrap it back up as well as putting things in to replace what i have taken. and when i get back at weekend will get it posted of.