Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Joe McKinney
posted Hide Post
So, who has it?

Posts: 976 | Location: Clayton, Alabama, U.S.A | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I am not telling Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
well it wasn't me Frown

hint, hint to whoever has it Wink

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
It wasn't me either. Shake Head

Will the lucky recipient please stand up? Big Grin

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Not me... not that I was expecting it Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
NOPE!! Not me either, but I've already had Box 2, so I figured I wasn't in the running.

Who could it be?? Confused

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
It is someone that hasn't had any of the boxes yet!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
so ok there are 48 pages to this and I dont get a lot of time to read the boards with work and one thing or another, but I do have thousands of odd cards, so someone give me a quick run down on what this is all about and I'll see if I cant ship some out. I hate to toss them in the trash but I'm nearly at the stage I will have to becuse I am running out of space.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Sci-Fi,

Assemble a box of misc cards. Ship it to random NSU Forum members. They take a few, put a few back and ship it to someone else. Fun!

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:

I hate to toss them in the trash but I'm nearly at the stage I will have to becuse I am running out of space.

Please don't throw them away. Eek I would love to have them, i could spend many a happy hour sorting them all out. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
In truth I started out as a collector several years ago, and progressed into dealing in cards toys and comics a while back, I have yet to toss any of my old stuff, and I have boxes of cards sat around nearly complete sets and all sorts cluttering up space, stuff that I will probably never complete but is and I always mean to get around to sorting out and never really have the time to do. We are getting ready for the new Harry potter coming in so I have had to clear out LOTS of my older stock (bless you eBay) that said there is still tons of random singles and part sets. I will be working in the loft tomorrow so I will grab some stuff and see about putting some boxes of random stuff together. wolfman-golf if you send me a msg with an address I will send you some stuff. I think this is a cool idea, it gets the stuff to good homes and you never know people might find some things that they need. After I have a sort out I will post back and see how many boxes I can put together.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to add, there aren't really any base cards in these mystery boxes. They are mainly promos, chase, autos and sketches.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
wolfman-golf if you send me a msg with an address I will send you some stuff. .

Thank you. You need to put your email in your profile so i can contact you or you can email me by clicking on my name and then the email addy in my profile.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendi:
Just wanted to add, there aren't really any base cards in these mystery boxes. They are mainly promos, chase, autos and sketches.

Well thats a shame becuse while I would stick a lot of chase cards and other bits in I am really looking to get rid of a lot of part sets, and it's this or they get put in the trash. So if people dont want the stuff I will not wast the postage. I'll send one to wolfman-golf and see what he thinks.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
quote:

Thank you. You need to put your email in your profile so i can contact you or you can email me by clicking on my name and then the email addy in my profile.

I just went to edit my profile and gopt a groovy error msg saying
quote:
Profile update restricted. The form you are using is not recognized by this site. Please refresh the page and try again.
anyway my e-mail is sales@sci-fiplanet.com anything card related to that email will get to me Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just went to edit my profile and gopt a groovy error msg saying
quote:
Profile update restricted. The form you are using is not recognized by this site. Please refresh the page and try again.

Hi Sci-FiPlanet:

Sounds like someone is calling my name. Roll Eyes

How did you try to update your profile. Here's how you should do it, just in case you tried something else.

Click the "Go" drop down menu, then click My Space, then profile. Edit your profile and be sure to click the Submit button when you are finished.

Is that what you tried?

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
anyway my e-mail is sales@sci-fiplanet.com anything card related to that email will get to me Smile

Email sent. Wavey

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
quote:

Sci-FiPlanet... PLEASE do not toss... my email address is in my profile. Like Wolfie, I would love to see what you have and go through it - base cards or whatever.

Thanks!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tsmeltzer,

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Email Sent! Thanks!!

alternate email:

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Still no word on who the lucky duck was? Eek

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post