Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
GETTING IT BACK ???
A photo on this forum of the box seems to be the closest i'll get to one of the boxes , let alone having another crack at it . Maybe a list of whose had them would help so as many unique reciepients as possible could have a delve Thumb Up[/QUOTE]

I didn't say today! Wink But in the future would be cool, and as Lesley said there is a list of names of who had the box.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
ok.....i might be interested in a box

(not begging here, just stating that i would be interested Big Grin)

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If the person who was sent Box A has received it can they please post here.

LW

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Apologies for the lack of any posts on this from me, but I've not been able to get to a computer on a regular basis (or, at least, not as regular as usual!). Mystery Box A was collected on my behalf this afternoon and can be considered as having arrived safely.
Unfortunately, for health reasons I don't want to go into, I won't be able to send the box out to the next lucky recipient for a couple of weeks - but rest assured I WILL send it as soon as is physically possible.
Thanks for sending it! It's interesting to see the mix of cards in there!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Oh Paul Frown I Hope everything is okay and that you recover soon! Here's some long distance well-wishes for you!

Angel Luv You Angel Luv YouAngel Luv You Angel Luv You

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Above all,get well.
You need all your strength to haul that big ole box to the postal office.
PLMK if you need my mailing info Big Grin Roll Eyes

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Paul,

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, hope getting the box made you feel a little better.

LW

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
How are things going with the box? How are the labels holding up, do I need to send some to be restocked?

Any mystery box stories to tell? If so share them here!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Box A is at a standstill due to illness. Plenty of labels in it though.

Box B has not been heard from in awhile.

Where can it be? Only the sender knows.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Box B showed up at the Batcave today, addressed to both Batman and Lana Lang. Two for one! We have selected our cards and replaced then with I hope some nice cards. Box B will be on it's way again on Monday, I'm fairly certain where it's going, but I want to think about it some more. Thanks for the Card Talk member who sent it to us, it was fun!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have decided where the box is going. All I will say is that it will be leaving the USA.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
batman and Lana lang-the first duel receivers of a mystery box! That's two more names off the list of people who have got the box!
11 US states the mystery box has visited so far!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Is neither box in the US then Frown COME BACK BOX A OR BOX B - WE MISS YOU!!

Smile Just kidding - I'm glad to see them going to far away places - means more chances for cool cards I've never seen to get put in...

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can I get involved? I havn't received a mystery box yet, and would like to! I have traded with many Card Talk members. Can someone put a good word in for me?

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mac13:
How can I get involved? I havn't received a mystery box yet, and would like to! I have traded with many Card Talk members. Can someone put a good word in for me?

You have done all you can do. Each person who recieves the box gets to chose the person that want to send the box next too. Hopefully, it will get to you at some point!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
How is contact made ?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
In what sense Graham?

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
How is contact made ?

For example....
If you have recently traded with a person, they may think that you deserve the box.
They then send it to you, in secet.
It is all about connections.
You need to have traded with a person that has not yet had the box, and who has your address to stand a chance.
Hope this helps clarify things -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
How is contact made ?

For example....
If you have recently traded with a person, they may think that you deserve the box.
They then send it to you, in secet.
It is all about connections.
You need to have traded with a person that has not yet had the box, and who has your address to stand a chance.
Hope this helps clarify things -- Chris Big Grin

We're a close group, if you needed an address of someone who has expressed interest in the boxes but you haven't traded with, it wouldn't be hard to get without them knowing. Be creative... Wink

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats right. If you have the box and need my address just email me and i will send it to you and i will promise not to tell myself that you emailed and therfore maintain the surprise. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post