Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendi:
Oh where oh where are the boxes now?
Oh where oh where is box A and box B?
Oh where oh where are the boxes now?
Oh where oh where can they be??

Not with me
Not with me
Not with me Shake Head

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have Box B Clap Clap and will be sending it on as soon as possible.

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Have Box A & B moved on yet??

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:

Box B went to Hammer on the 2nd.
Box A is having a problem at the moment. We hope to have it Back in action soon.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Box A is having a problem at the moment

The box is having a problem - does anyone here know a good box psychologist?? Our box needs HELP!! Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I can help out the box, just send it to me!!!
Wavey Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
I have a PHD in Boxology and have volunteered to help, but the box cannot be forced to seek help. It must do it on its own.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
quote:

Box B went to Hammer on the 2nd.
Box A is having a problem at the moment. We hope to have it Back in action soon.

And Box B has been moved on from me and is with a new owner Smile

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

And Box B has been moved on from me and is with a new owner Smile

Funny, i don,t remember seeing it on the doorstep. Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
This is fun!! Clap Surf Sheep

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Will one of the boxes ever make it here to Fredericksburg? Confused

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box B has been posted onto the next recipient. Big Grin

It may take a short while to get there.

LesleyW

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I was perusing Card Talk this morning when a knock at the door came and it was the postman with the Mystery Box B!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elephant Clap Bouncey Metal Sheep Dance Big Grin Smile Luv You Bouncey Elephant

I would like to thank LesleyW for sending it to me! I never thought I would get it. I didn't have a chance to go thru it before I had to go to work but I definitely have some stuff to put in it.

WhooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
I was perusing Card Talk this morning when a knock at the door came and it was the postman with the Mystery Box B!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elephant Clap Bouncey Metal Sheep Dance Big Grin Smile Luv You Bouncey Elephant

I would like to thank LesleyW for sending it to me! I never thought I would get it. I didn't have a chance to go thru it before I had to go to work but I definitely have some stuff to put in it.

WhooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I be the first to congratulate you Wink Wink,nudge,nudge on receiving a mystery. Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow! I didn't expect it to get there so fast!

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congratters Jessica! Bouncey

Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm just down the road........

Posts: 364 | Location: Severn, Maryland | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Well, they mystery box B has FINALLY left my hands. Unfortunately it took longer than expected to get to the post office, but I did post it Priority so it should get there in about 2 days.

I must say that this is a wonderful thing to do!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I know everyone has been wondering, so it is time to fess up.
Mystery Box A is DEAD. No more! Gone! No paperwork as to where it all travelled to. No cards. A part of me is sad to see it gone, but I know that it is in a better place now. Sob, sob.
So let us all take a moment of silence for mystery box A. May you rest in peace.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
welll........sob, sob....I guess that's just one more chance to never see one at my doorstep. Oh well, I'll have to drewl over everyonelses good fortune. Frown

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post