Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
As long as it's not the hottest day of the year, chocolate ships very well from the UK to US Smile And so do cakes, surprisingly...

THANKS OLLY!!!!!!!!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I doubt anything would melt in the UK at the moment

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of saturnman7
posted Hide Post
Hey out there I would like to receive the mytery box it sounds like fun. I you would like to send it my way just email me with. I can add a Disney touch to it.

Posts: 319 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Just to let everyone know Mystery Box A will be leaving me on Monday.

(Still not decided where to yet!)

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrimReaper
posted Hide Post
Wave

Posts: 222 | Location: Flowery Branch, GA, USA | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of saturnman7
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave, I promise I won't let Jeanne touch the mystery box if you send it my way or any other freak of nature. Oh hold on right now Florida is experiencing freaks of nature like Charley, Frances and Ivan and now Jeanne, but I will get it out before Lisa can get a hold on it. Hopefully she won't come and pay a visit to "The Hurricane State" oh my bad "The Sunshine State".

Posts: 319 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Dave: Hope you don't send it to the same person I sent Box A to. I went with my original first choice, seeing as they would probably never get it otherwise.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
Dave: Hope you don't send it to the same person I sent Box A to. I went with my original first choice, seeing as they would probably never get it otherwise.

That would be cool if the same person received both boxes at the same time,or within a few days Cool.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
we can rule them outta secret santa then, you cant have so many packages in a year :P

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Is there a list of possible mailing addresses?
I'd love to be on it. Smile

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No there is no list. It is upto the person who has the box to decide who they want to send it onto.
If they trade with the person they will have the address allready but if it is someone who they need the address for an email to Harris will probably do the trick.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TAT
posted Hide Post
My address is ........ hang on you better email Harris for it. Razz

Posts: 192 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boggle
posted Hide Post
Excellent idea, have just read the entire thread and made my eyes go wonky!! Maybe one day, if i do enough begging.... Thumb Up

"Bored now"

Posts: 271 | Location: Sussex UK | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
or enough trading :P

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boggle
posted Hide Post
I'm sorting through my list at the moment and when i'm feeling brave will get it posted!! Smile

"Bored now"

Posts: 271 | Location: Sussex UK | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Everyday I look for the mystery box - I even know who I would send it to. I hope I get it one day!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of saturnman7
posted Hide Post
Survived Hurricane Jeanne, now I am ready to received the mystery box. I promise whom ever I sent it to I will not include directions to the next hurricane. Oh joy still got 2 more months to go before hurricane season finishes.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Not too sure we should send it there, we may never see it again.

To post it all you would have to do is throw it up in the air. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman:
To post it all you would have to do is throw it up in the air. Big Grin

Which reminds me, has anyone ever done the message in a bottle thing? I've done the message in a helium balloon thing at school years ago. We let our 'message balloon' go from the top of the multi-storey carpark at our local shopping center. About a week later I received a letter from a lady who lived at least an hour drive away from the center. It was fun, though Razz I haven't been game to do it again, for fear of what type of oddball will receive my balloon, lol!

At least with a mystery box I can control who will receive it Wink

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I did the balloon thing off the school roof years ago. Unfortunatly i did not let go of the balloon and was last seen floating over Notre Dame in Paris screaming The Bells, The Bells.

Or was that Peter Sellers. Big Grin