Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
well if i get a letter from Mr. and Mrs. Byrne, about how we are leaving icckle chris out of this game, then i will retailiate with my parents writing a letter to NSU about how we got a letter from chris parents telling me off.

Or as im 19, i could just laugh, and go play a game Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil:
well if i get a letter from Mr. and Mrs. Byrne, about how we are leaving icckle chris out of this game, then i will retailiate with my parents writing a letter to NSU about how we got a letter from chris parents telling me off.

Or as im 19, i could just laugh, and go play a game Big Grin

I cannot wait for the letters to come rolling in.
Another piece ofmail for me! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
Box a will be on its way again shortly, but firstI sent it to a local memeber i know who only posts every now anad again but reads the borads everyday.
Then ill send it back on its way across the big blue.

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:

I am only 16, so does that mean I get to stamp my feet and tell my parents that I haven't got one of the boxes yet? Roll Eyes
Chris Big Grin

Yes! Big Grin

Seriously folks, let's do this in fun. Also, as Barobehere mentioned, once the box was split, new names were only added to each box as they were received, so getting different boxes is entirely possible as has happened.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Heck! I would not mind getting the other box, even though I received box A during its first few weeks of circulation. I anticipate the plunder again and have quite a bit of thingees to put in it.

BTW, my address has changed (just in case).

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scouse691
posted Hide Post
If you have NOT received either box and don't mind sharing your address, please send your name and address to: scouse691@aol.com Thumb Up

This is for people who have NOT received either of the 2 boxes.

Box B has now had it's 20,000 mile service and now contains Auto's, Costume Cards & you may even find a Sketch card in there, plus loads of other chase etc....

Please only send your details if you have NOT received either box and I will be sending it to the next lucky person on Monday ( to give everyone enough time )

Posts: 176 | Location: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: November 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scouse691:
If you have NOT received either box and don't mind sharing your address, please send your name and address to: scouse691@aol.com Thumb Up

Box B has now had it's 20,000 mile service and now contains Auto's, Costume Cards & you may even find a Sketch card in there, plus loads of other chase etc....

Please only send your details if you have NOT received either box and I will be sending it to the next lucky person on Monday ( to give everyone enough time )

OK me will send you e-mail.
Thanks -- chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scouse691:

Email sent..that would me uh...uh....me!

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, I definetly want to get in on this. Smile Clap

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:

Should we start an Aluminum only box since that seems to be who(or is it whom) is excluded? Wink

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:

Should we start an Aluminum only box since that seems to be who(or is it whom) is excluded? Wink
Sounds good Tom, you fill it up, and ill take all the cards out. Big Grin Wink

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm an aluminum member as I have not received either mystery box. Wink

Maybe somebody enacted a North Idaho Exclusionary Act Regarding Card Talk's Mystery Boxes.

Then again, I haven't traded with many people so that could be it as well.

Still a great idea in my humble opinion.

Posts: 783 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey there are plenty of non alumnum People on here that have not got the box yet,either box,heck im not even bronze yet,brandocles

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
it does seem that we in the southwest seem to be left out alot Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
email sent

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Yeah what they all said! Clap The Southwest and the Dastardly Aluminums have been shunned! Don't make us start our own Mystery Box! Wink
Brandocles your an Aluminum in our book so you rate! Metal Starwolf1001 your down with us too! Thumb Up We know why the Aluminums are excluded, we just don't know why you "normal" people are being over looked! Razz

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Some things that have come up that I want to address. One of the boxes has grown quite large since the 100 card rule got broken on it(Which is not a problem the only reason I set it like that was to keep shipping cost low). If the shipping cost ever becomes a problem let me know. Don't know what I will do, but still.

The easiest idea IMO would be for that person who doesn't or can't spend too much on P+P to simply reduce the size of the box, leaving a decent amount of cards in there which they still think would be appropriate (i.e. don't take out all chase and promo's leaving just base cards in there)

PS: Barrett; The mystery box(es) was a superb idea (and still is), and it's going well still i reckon!!! I know i've been lucky enough to receive both boxes, and i'm sure eventuall most people on the board will have had a glimpse of either of the boxes. So all you members who haven't had peek at a box yet..... keep your fingers crossed!! I doubt the box will stop anytime soon....

Well done barrett!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:

(i.e. don't take out all chase and promo's leaving just base cards in there)

!!

Hey thats a good idea, i would never have thought of that. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Email sent!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post