Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Great. Another new annoying way wolfman golf is going to raise his post count.

No wonder so many of us have decided the post counter was a terrible thing.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnaud lemauviel
posted Hide Post
Hi happy new year to everyone. No Happy New News from the Euro Boxes ???

Posts: 31 | Location: Saint Benoit des Ondes ( 35, France ) | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think things are starting to move now on the box front.

Should be some surprises soon. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Just sent an email to Harris asking for 4 addresses. As soon as I get them, I will mail out the boxes. One is going overseas, and the others are staying in the Colonies (at least for this first round). I am probably going to send the boxes to the US addresses by Priority Mail, so we should have some happy CTers by this time next week Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fantastic lets hope they have fun journeys!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
st sent an email to Harris asking for 4 addresses. As soon as I get them, I will mail out the boxes. One is going overseas, and the others are staying in the Colonies (at least for this first round). I am probably going to send the boxes to the US addresses by Priority Mail, so we should have some happy CTers by this time next week Smile

great guys, but I still wonder where the other box is.
Jack London received it but I don't know if he sended it already and it's been over 2 months already.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Peter... Jack London passed it on back in November. the current holder of the Spawn box is cverdec.

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
... Jack London passed it on back in November. the current holder of the Spawn box is cverdec

Ah ok, I was just wondering because nobody posted it that it was arrived somewhere. Or I should have missed it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Sorry all. I still have the mystery box. I just opened a new restaurant on December 4th, and things have been VERY crazy ever since. I will get the box out and on it's way to the next recipient ASAP. Thank you all for your patience. Wink

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Best of luck for your new restaurant Wavey

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
Sorry all. I still have the mystery box. I just opened a new restaurant on December 4th, and things have been VERY crazy ever since. I will get the box out and on it's way to the next recipient ASAP. Thank you all for your patience. Wink

Posted January 10, 2007 02:07 PM Hide Post
Best of luck for your new restaurant

Yes, good luck. Sounds like an excellant venue for a card talk meeting Drool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
When I will be in the USA one day I will check out your restaurant for certain.
A lot of good luck with it.

A belgian hiphop group

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Have any of the new boxes been sent out?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think the ones Tim is doing are going out as we speak.

The ones i am doing are getting close.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update wolfie.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
I have 4 boxes going to the Post Office tomorrow. I am excited for the first recipients, and I am relieved to have them out of the house!

alternate email:

Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Cool can't wait.You know,for whoever recieves it.(pls. be me, pls. be me, pls. be me.) WinkAnyways thank for sending them out.

it still could be me Big Grin

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
The waiting has started. Thanks for the next installmant in this great project.

A belgian hiphop group

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
I have 4 boxes going to the Post Office tomorrow. I am excited for the first recipients, and I am relieved to have them out of the house!

Well done, let's hope they all last a long time Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post