Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Actually, I didn't but it was a lot of fun anyways!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Hi!

I got a eurowolfie box!! Woot! I haven't gone through it yet, but I will soon and post again. Thank you!

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
It's really going around. I'm really happy

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Posted February 23, 2007 02:39 PM Hide Post
The EuroWolfie box#1 has made it to he west coast( ) safely.I must say this is too cool!It really took me by

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
O.k. so tha last post was suposed to be a quote from my post in the mystery box recipients thread but it didn't quite work out.So anyways please refer to my response in the previously mentioned thread.And hanks again o Wendi and Wolfie Wave

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad you liked it. Thumb Up

I must get the contributors box done. Roll Eyes

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I am glad it arrived safe and that you were surprised. That is the best part of the mystery box! I wanted someone who had never received a box before to get it. Hope you were able to find some goodies for yourself.

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah,I found a few goodies. Big GrinA few of my collections are now each a card closer to being complete.On a side note ,one of the other cool things with this is being able to see other cards that I am not collecting and probably would have never seen had it not been for The Box.Thanks again to all those that made this possible,including those that came up with the original idea. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Glad you enjoyed it!

I feel the exact same, mystery boxes are a wonderful way to discover many sets that we may have missed/not seen without it.
Shows and comic cons are great, but sometimes too far away or on the wrong country.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Glad to see the boxes are moving

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Spawn is on it's way to Kokomo.
Ace

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Well finally got a few minutes to spare,so I am happy to say the Eurowolfie box #1 is on its way to the next lucky recipient.Enjoy!! Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Probably should have posted here and not the othe thread,,,,,,, got too excited Roll Eyes

I just received the Mystery Box from Germany! Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey
Thanks Soul-On Fire Wave
This is my first time to receive a Mystery Box so I am very excited. Lots of cards to go through, then it will be off to the next lucky person, probably early next week.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Patdata! If you would be so kind - which of the boxes did you receive? Helps to keep track of where they are and where they have been. Enjoy!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff Patrick, hope you like it and find something you want. Wavey

If i ever get the last box out Roll Eyes we will all have some more fun. Big Grin

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I posted on the other thread as well... Why are there two anyway?

oh boy am I glad that the box arrived safely... Have fun! Wavey

I had my worries... the post office person looked at the address (UK) and said, oh, a parcel to the Ukraine? Then I nearly had a heart attack... Eek Eek

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
Congratulations Patdata! If you would be so kind - which of the boxes did you receive? Helps to keep track of where they are and where they have been. Enjoy!

Is there a name on the box somewhere? How do I find out which one it is? I will take a closer look at the packaging and notes when I get home tonight.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Pat...

There should be a picture or two on the side of the box (if it survived).

Tim

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
I posted on the other thread as well... Why are there two anyway?

oh boy am I glad that the box arrived safely... Have fun! Wavey

I had my worries... the post office person looked at the address (UK) and said, oh, a parcel to the Ukraine? Then I nearly had a heart attack... Eek Eek

Soul-on-Fire

This thread is for discussing the MBs. The other thread is so that Wendi can keep track of the recipients (so, it is really for recipients to report that they have received a box).

Does that make sense?

alternate email:

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
Pat...

There should be a picture or two on the side of the box (if it survived).

Tim

Tim, the customs have totally cut the box in two parts so I had to repack it before I've sent it to Soul-on-Fire.
Btw, I haven't noticed that there was a picture as the box(-parts) were still in the packing paper when I put them into the recycle bin.

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post