Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Confused It's been a mystery if Mister E is ever going to see the "Mystery Box" Confused Eek

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone! The news you have all been waiting for: the Mystery Box has departed the still scorching heat of South Texas this morning with a bunch of new goodies inside Thumb Up

I apologize for the delay Twak It's been quite an interesting summer so far for me. Besides getting the Mystery Box right before my birthday, and then catching football fever for a few weeks, I have also gotten myself a new and improved job, with a much improved paycheck Bouncey, which means more opportunities to get those Battlestar Galactica cards I am still missing Big Grin In other words, I am on my little cloud Dance

I just want to thank Starchild again for thinking of me, and I hope the next recipient enjoys it as much as I did. I really wish everyone could get it at least once, it lets you see how generous the people on this board are Luv You

Later Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Woo Hoo!

Thanks for the heads up, Martine! And good luck to everyone who wishes for it to head their way Big Grin

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Thanx for the update Martine. Wave

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnaud lemauviel
posted Hide Post
No news from the lucky one who received the box?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arnaud lemauviel,

Posts: 31 | Location: Saint Benoit des Ondes ( 35, France ) | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Anybody know what happened to the box?

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Box, box, where is the box??? Confused

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Box, box, where is the box??? Confused

I din't know where it is... But I can tell you where it isn't... FLITWICK. Never been her, and probably never will Frown

Sorry, bad day......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Everyone:

Just a quick note to let you all know that the box has been received by the next recipient. I have just e-mailed them to ask if they could post a note here to keep us all up to date as to the MB status. The suspense is almost over Big Grin

Later Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
SWEET Smile

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
what is the msytery box please?

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i just read throught the thread it sounds cool what you have done and i would like to be part of it but no one has my address boo hoo

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
The way to join in the fun is to actively participate in trading with as many cardtalkers as possible.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i have traded with a few people but i dont know if they kept my address i dont keep people address you see unless they say i could as this is personal info. but i would love to join in please

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Colin, at the top of the Card Talk's Greatest Hits section there's a thread that explains how to send your information to Wendi so she can add you to the list of potentials. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand that everyone is wondering where the mystery box is. It just so happens that I was the lucky recipient of the mystery box a few weeks ago. I am in the process of refilling the box, and a lucky Card Talk member will be receiving it soon. Thanks to Martine for sending the mystery box my way!

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Thanx for giving us an update mac13! Wave

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Hey- WTG Mac Big Grin

Hope you find a nice surprise or 2 in there!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Good to see it is still going strong! Maybe the box would appreciate a trip to sunny Southern California... Big Grin

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Good to see it is still going strong! Maybe the box would appreciate a trip to sunny Southern California... Big Grin

Or the rainy Canada Frown Big Grin

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post