Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
or Way To Go

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Thought it meant "Weight To Gain" (Must lose 50+ lbs. Got jelly belly). Elephant

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone!

The Mystery Box has made it safely all the way to the scorching South Texas heat!

Smile Big Grin Elephant Sheep Clap Bouncey Metal Luv You Smokin' Dance Elephant Thumb Up Metal Clap

Thank you very much Starchild, it was absolutely the last thing I was expecting! And it could not have come at a better time, since my birthday is in two days Big Grin When my husband handed it to me, I thought at first that it was an early gift, something he had ordered online since I didn't recognize the address... However, he was as puzzled as I was...

Time to go and have some card-fun Elephant

Thanks again!

Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congratters Martine.

Hope you find some good stuff. Wave

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on receiving the mystery box, And a big happy birthday too. Clap

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and hopefully it will be in Europe also one time.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Martine:
Hey everyone!

The Mystery Box has made it safely all the way to the scorching South Texas heat!

Smile Big Grin Elephant Sheep Clap Bouncey Metal Luv You Smokin' Dance Elephant Thumb Up Metal Clap

Thank you very much Starchild, it was absolutely the last thing I was expecting! And it could not have come at a better time, since my birthday is in two days Big Grin When my husband handed it to me, I thought at first that it was an early gift, something he had ordered online since I didn't recognize the address... However, he was as puzzled as I was...

Time to go and have some card-fun Elephant

Thanks again!

Wave

You are very welcome, Martine! Wavey

Enjoy and have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!! Elephant

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Hey Martine- WTG on getting 'The Box'- have fun with it Big Grin

And a big
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

One to remember I'm sure Smile

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Bouncey

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Everyone,

First of all, thanks for all of your wishes on my B-day Luv You

And now a quick update on the Mystery Box: it is still with me, and it should be on its way again by the end of next week. So many things have happened since I have received it that I haven't been able to give it my full attention yet Twak

I'll let you know once it departs the still scorching heat of South Texas Thumb Up

Later Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's amazing that the cards were not cooked in anyway!

Have fun searching through it! Smokin'

Posts: 125 | Location: canada | Registered: January 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everyone,

First of all, thanks for all of your wishes on my B-day Luv You

And now a quick update on the Mystery Box: it is still with me, and it should be on its way again by the end of next week. So many things have happened since I have received it that
I'll let you know once it departs the still scorching heat of South Texas Thumb Up

Later Wave

quote:
I haven't been able to give it my full attention yet Twak

as long as you Twak it's OK Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

Later Wave

It's nice and cool in my cave. Give the cards a chance to recover. Big Grin

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnaud lemauviel
posted Hide Post
quote:

Later Wave

why not give them some little holidays in France Surf ?

Posts: 31 | Location: Saint Benoit des Ondes ( 35, France ) | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
It'd get here pretty quick if you sent it to me. Wink Clap Wink Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
and even sooner if mailed within Texas Dance

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Sooo....who got the box??? Confused

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
you can rule me out so far Big Grin

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
It is quite possible that Martine has not had the time to send it off just yet. Smile

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post