Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
It's AlllllllIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEE!!
Clap Clap Clap Clap
That's great news

Where, oh where, will the box go next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
<sigh again>

so any idea where it is now? Confused

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
<sigh again>

so any idea where it is now? Confused

Joanna posted that she had it and wouldn't be able to sort through it until after the Spring Philly show...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted March 14, 2006 01:22 PM
Ahem. It is with glad tidings that I report that the Spawn of the Mystery box has arrived in Lansdale PA.

So, it will sit neatly and tidily on my shelf until I can move some, um... "stuff" out of my house.

Yah - I've had it for a while, and I did warn y'all that with so much *stuff* in my house at the moment, I was afraid to do anything with Ye Olde Mysterious Type Box until I move some of this stuff out. The good news is that I've made up 4 of the 7 Raffle Baskets (which are really boxes cause I just had too much stuff to fit in the baskets) so I'm starting to clear the clutter. Rest assured though, the box is safe and we'll get 'er moving as soon as we can!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
cool to know it's where-abouts Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Now that Charity World 2006 has all but vacated the premises, I am now ready to send on the Mystery Box. But to where? Well, I have randomly selected a member based on a few criteria : 1) I don't know the person. Never dealt with them in either a personal or professional manner. 2) They are on the Permission List cause I had to ask since I don't know who they are and 3) I liked their screen name Smile

So, if you don't know me (or at least I don't think I know them...), and you're on the permission list AND you have a cool screen name, the box may be coming your way next week!. Oh Happy Day!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
I know the box has been around for almost 2 years, I think i'm a little behind.

how can one get on the mailing list?

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Go here:

https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f...6075901/m/2601089921

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
3) I liked their screen name

:check:

quote:
2) They are on the Permission List cause I had to ask since I don't know who they are and

:check:

quote:
1) I don't know the person. Never dealt with them in either a personal or professional manner.

Roll Eyes maybe OWM has forgotten our past trade...
oops,I just reminded her Twak to me

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks for the info. My email has been sent.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
this is still going? and without any hitches or???

never recieved it ( even when i was active) but again the idea still stands out there with Secret Santa as one of the best community building event things Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Over_Worked_Mom

Yayyyyy! Dance

I am the latest lucky recipient of The Mystery Box!!! I got it in the mail today!

Thanks so much to Over_Worked_Mom, who was kind enough to send it my way!

I was so excited that I made sure to take quick peek, but I won't really have a chance to fully explore the contents until this weekend.

Yippeeeeeee! Elephant

Metal

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound Smile Have fun going through it - it's quite an interesting lot of cards Smile

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm just happy to hear it is still going. Clap

Where are the others??

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Where are the others??

This is possibly the only one left Confused

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Where are the others??

This is possibly the only one left Confused

There can be only one! Okay seriously, yes, there is only one left.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
good to know it's still alive and active Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Hey- this is a really cool idea Smile Kudos!!

I read the first 12 or so pages, it seems there is only one box again...what happened to the other, or do I have to read the other 42 pages to find out? LOL

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The other boxes were either lost in the post or stolen by the people they were sent too.

Either way it spoilt a lot of the fun. Shake Head

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Just an update,
box number 1 was taken out of play when someone did not send it on.
Box number 2 was mailed out but was destroyed during hurricane katrina. It was returned to me with all the cards water damaged totally ruined.
Box number 3 is still in play.

Posts: 5775 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post