Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Yeah, what they both said! Wink

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Any news ??

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It does seem a bit strange but i'm sure Lessa has emailed them to find out if there is a problem so we should hear something soon. Smile

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Worry, worry, worry! Frown

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Sheep

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Is this box considered out of commission? Frown

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Starchild:
Is this box considered out of commission? Frown

Not as far as I'm concerned. I know who received it and when, but I'm no longer replying to questions about it.

I received it & sent it on. The person who received it can post about it or not. That person has also sent it out to someone else in the past week or so.

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Please can we stop making posts along the lines of someone has done something wrong with the mystery box.
It is probably upsetting for the people concerned and achieves absolutly nothing.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
I think Lessa made a very important point when she said that she knew who she was sending it to next:

<Quote>
Perhaps this person will stop being a (recent) lurker.
<End Quote>

Just because most people talk about having it or sending it on, that doesn't mean that it is a requirement. It would be nice to know, but I am sure that it is in capable and caring hands. It will eventually make its way back into the hands of a "chatty" member. Enjoy Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Please can we stop making posts along the lines of someone has done something wrong with the mystery box.
It is probably upsetting for the people concerned and achieves absolutly nothing.

I don't think anyone is trying to upset anybody else or even accusing anyone of anything. At least I'm not. However, it has been over a month and 1/2 since the delivery date, and I'm sure everyone is just curious.

Since these boxes were started, it seems there have been very few times that it has taken this long for the box to move on....and at least 2 of those times were the times when the boxes ended up out of commission.

So, considering that, I'm sure curiosity is just getting the best of everyone (including myself). As you know, people are excited about this box....and having to wait this long for news can drive people mad. Big Grin

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
And I can't update the receipients list unless I know who they are Wink

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Well, is it dead?

But I dare not talk about starting another one!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
<sigh> i never got to see any of them Frown

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Got confirmation that the box is once again on the move. Latest recepient should have it by the end of the week.

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO Dance

I never doubted you for a moment or the person you sent it too. Wave

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO Dance

Wolfie pretending to be a U.K. owl! Smile

Wolfies should go OOOOOWWWWWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOO! Big Grin

Smokin'

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear this is still around, I thought it was a goner.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
hey cool,great news indeed Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Great news! Smile