Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just wondering barobehere How do you know Box A Is dead,Just thought i would ask,im in the same boat as gilgle,as far as the Mystery box goes,brandocles

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Shake Head
Say it ain't so.....

This whole thing is such a great idea. Atleast we still have "Box B". I too have never been blessed with the arrival of either box, but maybe some day! Wink

Does this mean that there may be the creation of a "Box C" in the future?

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brandocles:
Just wondering barobehere How do you know Box A Is dead,Just thought i would ask,im in the same boat as gilgle,as far as the Mystery box goes,brandocles

One can only assume that someone has the box but doesn't want to forward it on for what ever reason as the rules originally stated which is fair enough!! however, if this is the case then the list of names should at least be sent back to Barrett??!!?!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Mystery Box A is DEAD. No more! Gone! No paperwork as to where it all travelled to. No cards.

Rest in peace.... Poor Box A - at least it got to travel a bit Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Well we have Box B and the Care Package so there are still two traveling around!!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Well, they mystery box B has FINALLY left my hands. Unfortunately it took longer than expected to get to the post office, but I did post it Priority so it should get there in about 2 days.

I must say that this is a wonderful thing to do!

It arrived on my doorstep yesterday, thank you. Elephant

It's a great, great idea, and I'm thrilled to get it. I'm going to peruse each and every card in there this weekend, and then peruse my collection and decide what I want to add. And then, off to the next lucky cardtalker sometime next week!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
what gilgle said

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Good for you Jane.
Looks like karma has found you Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Good for you Jane.

but where oh where is the chameleon

(well if i didnt say it im sure wolfie would have)

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Good for you Jane.

Please inform the good people at the NY Lotto office.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
lol

then maybe get them to inform the national lottery over here, it wouldnt be cheating Big Grin just darned luck

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
as goblinfuscious says...
"enter once and your chances shall improve"

goblinfuscious out.....

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
I feel I'm reading the mystery box's journey for years. When was the first one sent?

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jademaliburoad:
I feel I'm reading the mystery box's journey for years. When was the first one sent?

about 34 pages ago

Big Grin

it was the end of june last year, so nearly a years worth of travelling, from America to Australia, so i wonder if barobehere is getting the air miles for this? Big Grin Big Grin

By count how many people have recieved it in the nearly 12 months since its departure?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Neil,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Huh What,ive never gotten the box neil,either of them,so i dont understand the comment,is less you ment barobehere,name

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
i dont get what you mean brandocles, i havent mentioned your name in my post Confused

Thumb Up thank the forum gods for edit :P

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ok,i will pretend i didn't see the edit,in your new post,brandocles

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
darn he noticed Big Grin Big Grin

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Where are the boxes at the moment ?

Wendi's care package is in the UK.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post