Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Secret Identities
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol i didnt think you would

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I'm quite into Xena so I thought i'd have Warrior in my user name, and well i like to think of myself as a Babe Wink Big Grin Razz

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Glad I could clarify it for you SciFiMom, my avatar is just one picked from the choice the site gives on the profiles page. I do like all things space. Smile
I'm looking to change it to something a little more personnal soon.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
If I told you why I'm called 'X' I'm afraid I'd have to kill you all. Big Grin

But seriously, I chose X because when I joined NSU I was nearing the end of a 6-month marathon of watching every episode of the X-Files back-to-back on DVD, was just getting really into Inkworks' X-Files cards and "X" as played by Steven Williams was one of my favourite characters in the show. I also thought it a fitting name because I thought it epitomised the mysterious level of anymosity that conceals every NSU card-talker's REAL identity. Cool

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
mines just simple really well people might think its just cos i am mad about charmed but its not. mine is cos i love charmed and madonna so just shortend madonna to mad and put it on the end

And here I thought it was because you were Mad about Charmed Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well i am but i had to have some part of my madonna in there

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
I guess it works both ways. Wink

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
true lol

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Gof mauleg means very good in Chamorro, the native language of the people of Guam.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gofmauleg:
Gof mauleg means very good in Chamorro, the native language of the people of Guam.

Ever since May 9th I wondered what your ID meant Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Definitely unique gofmauleg. Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Gee, thanks. Someone from eBay once told me she thought it was short for let "go of my leg". Big Grin

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i like that let go of my leg lol

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Well my online identity used to be Olly2288. Olly is my name, short for Oliver, and 2288 is my birthday- 22nd December 1988.

But I then changed to Terihatcherfan because I thought Olly2288 was old and simply 'not me' anymore. I've been a fan of Teri Hatcher for a long time- she was my childhood crush on Superman! Then on June 7th 2006 I met her and she was incredible. So I thought I'd definitely stick with this name. Smile

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then on June 7th 2006 I met her and she was incredible. So I thought I'd definitely stick with this name. Smile

Olly

Wow you met Teri Hatcher!? Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Yes! She was signing copies of her autobiography, Burnt Toast and Other Philosophies of Life (fantastic may I add) and I got to meet her and chat with her for a minute or two. I gave her the letter I'd written, she was very appreciative and promised to read it. She was a dream. I'll never forget it! Big Grin

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When the movie Tucker came out, I fell in love with the car. It has such beautiful lines, it's like a work of art on wheels. My other fave car is the black Dodge Charger on Bullitt, it looks sooooooooo cool and sleek!

Posts: 125 | Location: canada | Registered: January 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Yes! She was signing copies of her autobiography, Burnt Toast and Other Philosophies of Life (fantastic may I add) and I got to meet her and chat with her for a minute or two. I gave her the letter I'd written, she was very appreciative and promised to read it. She was a dream. I'll never forget it! Big Grin

Wow, that's awesome. Thumb Up

You were born in 1988?! Eek Man, now I feel old.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I must've missed this thread..

Anyway, 'Prophecy Girl' is my favourite Buffy episode. So that's where it comes from. I'm 'prophecygirl' on pretty much every forum I post on Smile

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
I must've missed this thread..

Anyway, 'Prophecy Girl' is my favourite Buffy episode. So that's where it comes from. I'm 'prophecygirl' on pretty much every forum I post on Smile

I kinda figured you liked that ep... Big Grin Thumb Up

If I was gonna go with the title of one of my fav Farscape ep's I'd be PKTechGirl...

...it just doesn't work! lol Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post