Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Secret Identities
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Sumo, you are correct.

Email me.
I will send you a prize.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
email sent , thanx
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
? sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Yokozuna/Godzilla Big Grin Twak

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's because i collect Japanese Sumo wrestling and Godzilla cards .

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
See, I was right..just don't ever see me in what the sumo stars wear. ( Break out the industrial size baby powder). Eek Eek

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
See, I was right..just don't ever see me in what the sumo stars wear. ( Break out the industrial size baby powder). Eek Eek

hope we don't either Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
If I shake my ole "Booty", there would be a world quake !!!!!!!!!!! Elephant Elephant Elephant Metal

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
My name's not all that interesing:

TC00 =

TC= Trading Cards

00= 2000

It was the year I started collecting trading cards - go figure. Roll Eyes

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gerry = My nick name when i was a kid.

609 = my laundry number when i was at boarding school.

Posts: 49 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: July 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I Met my wife and moved from Australia to Pittsburgh (where she is from) in 2004. My first introduction to Kennywood was halloween 2004 where i was taken there for a surprise. Have loved it ever since. Moved to Hawaii in 2010 to be in between both our families.

quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
I always enjoy seeing the various screen names that many of us use here, but wind up wondering about the stories behind those choices of names. I think it might be interesting to hear some of those stories. Wink Why did you choose the name that you did?

I'll start off... My name of Kennywood has absolutely nothing to do with an actual name of Kenny Wood. (My name is actually Kevin.) Kennywood is a wonderful amusement park in my home town of Pittsburgh. It truly boasts some of the greatest roller coasters in the world. Kennywood was even chosen as one of the amusement parks showcased in the recent Coaster Cards set. Anyway, Kennywood is probably my most favorite place on earth, so I've adopted its name.

And now you know...the REST of the story! Smile

Next!!

Kennywood Cool

[This message was edited by Kennywood on December 11, 2002 at 08:06 AM.]

Posts: 49 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: July 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
We plan to visit every other year ao i can get my kennywood fix Elephant

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
It's very simple : I'm a big, big, HUGE fan of "Charmed" Luv You Luv You since more than 10 years and my favorire sister is Piper. So piper and "h" for "Halliwell".

And I'm French; I live in the department 33.

That's the secret of my "name". Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post