Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    pictures of rarer promos
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pictures of rarer promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
Well now that I have become an expert at posting pxs on this site DanceI thought it would be coolto post some pixs of harder to find promos.
Maybe some other members can post their pxs of cards that few have ever seen and wondered what they look like as well as pics of promos not listed in any guide yet.
This px is for the 2 Champs 1992 uncirculated Christmas promos limited to 1,250 each. Beautiful cards!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Promoking, doesn't seem to be working at the moment!

Here is one that I already had scanned. Disney Classic Collectible Cel Card #135. As far as I know there is no more than 10 of these in circulation.

Enjoy:

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pics, Albert. Those two have been on my want list for a very long time! Wish that I could find them !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Here is the rarest promo in my collection:

It doesn't have the usual horrible mark where the tape was, one damaged one recently ended on ebay for around $20

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Albert,

you lucky dude, I would love to have that Santa promo in your pic, great looking card. Continuing with the Santa theme, here are a couple pics of my favirite Santa promo cards, not sure if they would be considered "rare" but I like them. The first one is the uper deck retailer Costume auto card from Kris Kringle himself, actually has a swatch of his red suit and the second shows a guy they named Santa who travels to Dayton Beach on his motorcycle. Its from the Daytona Bike week promo set. Any other Santa or Christmas related promos anyone can share. Cool

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]SANTA[/URL]

THIS CARD COMES IN 2 VERSIONS THE GOLD AND THE SILVER OVERPRINT.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post

1995 NSU Gummie award

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I bought this card at an auctionne of NSU's Smile It's the top one.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How about this Star Wars one ? Back in 1998, Topps did the SW1-SW9 cards that came in the Star Wars Galaxy Collector magazine.

Here is a scan of the variant on SW1. The regular one shows R2-D2, but this has a completely different front. I don't personally know of anyone who actually HAS this card, but I am have been told that there are at least 2 out there in circulation !

http://img62.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img62&image=STARWARS.jpg

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I,ve been looking for that. I didn,t know there was only 2. Frown

At least i can stop looking. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Disney Classic Collectible Cel Card #135. As far as I know there is no more than 10 of these in circulation.

Are you serious? I have not heard that. I have the card too. What's the reason?

Todd

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I,ve been looking for that. I didn,t know there was only 2. Frown

At least i can stop looking. Big Grin

:snort: What the heck kinda attitude is THAT..!!! You look MORE, HARDER, obseess, unalbe to sleep at night, not give UP Wink

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tamara
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1830 | Location: Victoria, Canada | Registered: March 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tamara
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1830 | Location: Victoria, Canada | Registered: March 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice Godzilla, come to wolfie. Wave

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are two that you don't see every day, including the Speed Racer P3...

http://img104.exs.cx/img104/3235/PROMOS1.jpg

http://img104.exs.cx/img104/8660/PROMOS2.jpg

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
DAVID,
Any chance of prying your fingers open to extract a dinosaur (I know you have one) and a race car. Wavey
BTW does anyone else have this Speed Racer card out there?
A show of hands will suffice please Big Grin

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
quote:
Disney Classic Collectible Cel Card #135. As far as I know there is no more than 10 of these in circulation.

Are you serious? I have not heard that. I have the card too. What's the reason?

Todd

Todd,

I will email you about it.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Albert. I want to hang onto them at this time. Here are 2 more rare ones by Topps

http://img149.exs.cx/img149/1913/PROMOSA.jpg

http://img149.exs.cx/img149/1751/PROMOSB.jpg